OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Liam had an day off and it seemed like an nice day so he decided to go outside, his appartment wasn't far from here and he liked the busy streets. Especially running into girls. So as he smiled making some eyecontact with girls passing he figured being close to Gladrags was the place to be. Since most of the girls seemed to go there. But as he came closer he was caught on guard when suddenly an daily prophet flew to his face. Was this an sign?

Anna usually didn't spend a lot of time in New Zealand but she knew that she had to settle down for a few months that were quite hard on her. She stayed with Nik but now she felt like it was time for her to start moving again. She had handled all the situations that she had and now was just trying to go back onto modelling life. She had the first photoshoot in France the following day and this day she just decided to go for a walk in Obsidian Harbour, drink some coffee and enjoy the time before leaving. But she quite unexpected the wind flow that happened while she was passing Gladrags and her daily prophet flew onto someone. "I'm sorry, the wind was quite strong, I'm sorry," she apologized to the man as fast as she could, hoping to rule it out with her looks.

As Liam tried to remove the newspaper he was not really liking his day, it was annoying that this happend. But as he suddenly saw an blonde angel in front of him who was apologizing him he was thankfull for the newspaper to land on him. And he smiled charmingly at her. '' It seems.'' He than replied. '' No worries. I'm now actually glad it landed on me.'' He than said smiling showing his bright white teeth.

Annabeth gently smiled at him as he smiled at her. "Oh, and I'm thankful for the lucky wind," she softly giggled and put a strand of her hair behind her hair a little flirty. She didn't expect her daily prophet to reveal a handsome man. "I'm not sure whether it's fate or I'm just lucky, but I'm Anna and you're definitely handsome," she offered a little teasingly.

Liam could not believe his eyes. Was this a dream? He knew he was charming, no suprise that a girl went along. But gosh this girl, was beautiful. '' Well beautiful Anna. Let's find out.'' Liam said and winked shorty to the girl.
'' I'm Liam. It's an pleasure to meet you.'' He than replied back and walked closer to the girl with the paper in his hand.

Anna laughed lightly, covering her mouth with her hand and tilting her head a little as the man continued flirting. She loved that, she loved how he reacted to her. "The pleasure is all mine, Liam," she answered back, keeping on a gentle smile and as usual dreamy eyes. "May I? The article I was reading was quite interesting. Not as interesting as you but I still would love to finish it later," Anna chuckled a little as she put out a hand for the newspaper.

The girl was getting his interest for sure. And she didn't seem to back down herself too. Perhaps he had to thank the daily prophet and the weather gods? to this opportunity. He grinned as she seemed to actually had interest in the newspaper and teasing an bit. He stood close to her and smiled. '' If I can take you for an drink soon, you get it back.'' He teased her. And than looked at the paper trying to see what could be so interesting.​

Anna laughed as he immediately offered a deal, shaking her head a little. "If I say no, what's gonna be your next move? What will you do?" She teased him back. If he made a little more effort or didn't back down, she will definitely agree, he was handsome, flirty, funny, she definitely enjoyed him. So all she needed was a little more to agree. But he seemed like he was interested. "There's an interesting article about how statute of privacy corresponds with muggle world. But the results of the last quidditch games are on the next page," she was a little sure that he was into quidditch but it was more of a wild guess.

Liam watched the girl being not irritated by his behavior so that was good. She seemed fun so far. And she seemed to tease back as well. '' Keep your newspaper. Until you have to get it back from me.'' Liam said with an grin. If the newspaper was so important than she had too. But Liam was just messing around. Although having a drink with this beautiful girl was something he aimed for now, when this came at his path. The stuff she spoke about didn't seemed to interesting to Liam. But she not only seemed to be pretty than, liked other stuff as well and had something to say. Liam than went standing even more confidently and smiled bright. '' I'm a professional quidditch player. So I would be more interesting to that.'' Liam than explained and spoke confidently about his work.

sorry it took very long

Users who are viewing this thread

Back