Flying for fun

Nina Patrokov

OOC First Name
Alexis
Wand
Yellowheart with a mix of satinwood and a core of pixie dust.
Nina tilted her head to the side as she saw that Maddie was having trouble summoning her broom, she was about to wipe out her own wand to help her when she spotted a broom zooming quickly towards the two girls. Nina took her wand out while the other girl mounted her broom and said in the strongest and most demanding voice her small stature could bring, "Accio Scarlet Streak!" Just as her broom flew towards her a smirk also flew onto her expression, she never had problems with spells but it was quite far away.

She curled her dainty fingers around the thick red broom as she tucked her wand into her wide sleeve. Nina then set her hand below her other one then straddled her broom gracefully and kicked off. Nina looked over at Maddie with a small grin and asked with raised eye brows, "You set?" With out waiting for a response from the toher girl she dipped down then back up with haste and made her way over to the pitch, the breeze making her loose fitting clothes flap in the wind just as her blond hair did.

"Nice ride" Maddiie shouted her old Nimbus trail two seconds behind picking up more speed as she leans forwards. Making a quick dash around the pitch, her form so ghostly and fluid looking before she stopped at the south east of the pitch. It felt like a blood rush, her face flushed with redness all over her oliver complexion. "It's been a while" she shouted at Nina now flying towards her again.

She started conteplating on what game they could play, while hooving above the air. With her wand in her left hand, her wrist flick in a swift motion as red and yellow sparks flew out of the tip. Maybe making colors in the sky would be fun, she kept flicking her wrist as the radiant color sparkle in every direction. Or they could take this tine to pratice formal magic, but she was already enjoying herself as she kept flicking her wrist, than dashing around the pitch in a smooth round circle.

The joyful girl was so entranced with the feeling she got while soaring high above the ground she hadn't heard her new friends words. Nina dipped the tail end of her broom downwards so she could go higher and she looked back over to Maddie as she heard her shout, Nina nodded and smiled. She raised her eye brows quizzically as she saw the small motion in her wrist then she saw the colourful sparks emit from the girls' wand.

Nina put her right down to her side, letting her wand slide down her sleeve and fall into her hand smoothly. Like Maddie Nina twitched her wrist as she began to fly as fast as her broom would take her, letting black and gray sparks come from her wand, she hadn't meant them to be that shade, but she guessed that she still had Haden and Alex at the back of her mind, it made a lot of sense really.

Maddiie smiled as she whoosp passed
Nina than stopping at mid air her nimbus balancing her weight out with ond hand holding tght against the
Nimbus wood. She looked at the colors Nina was producing, not eally thinking of why thses paticluar colors where coming out, She added more of her sparks with Nina, letting the radinat colors mixed together. It looked so beautiful in the Autumn sky with a flick of her wand she stopped her sparks, than continue to make a dash around the pitch once again.

She had took this time tiothink fast what kind of game they could play, probably little quidditch wouldn't hurt. After all its been a while but she only wanted to play a simple game. She haulted for feet away from Nina smiling wide again making her face hurt once again"Hey! Is there anything you have mind" she asked before suggestion what she wanted to do.

Nina watched as Maddie stopped close by her and she stopped as well then she pursed her lips at the girls question and she shrugged her shoulders and said, "No not really, what about you?" She flicked her wand once more trying her hardest to think of bright purple sparks, they came out but of course a darker version of it, she was still quite sad and guilty about this whole thing.

[sorry lame post]

Maddiie frowned lookin at Nina as she flicks her wand again letting the sparks
fly out the tip of her wand. "We can still do this, its more fun" she tried to smile a bit than hoover next to her. "I know we kind of just ment but you don't seem healthy" she pointed out the obvious her tone sounding more like a worried sister.

Nina forced a weak smile but frowned again and said, "It's a complicated situation, I'm stressed with OWLs on top of it as well, I just have a lot on my mind." Nina knew that she was lying a little but she couldn't tell Maddiie that it was her fault Alex's brother was dead, that she had broken up with him when he was hurting from it, that she told him that she still liked him and kissed him then he denied her, she couldn't tell anyone anything, she wouldn't. Nina raised her hand to her temple then rubbed it frustratedly, all of this was too stressful for her.

Maddiie looked at Nina studying a bit hard on apperance. It seem like Nina was battling something
personal inside of her, and she knew very well that wasn't the problem "Do you want to talk about it while we fly a bit." she suggested knowing she may not open up at all "Its just unhealthy for you to be this way, its not right" she flinch at her own words knowing well she was that way about a year ago

Nina sighed once and she bit her lip before beginning to speak, "It's really a complicated situation and I don't think Alex wants people to know about the whole thing." She wrinkled her nose and blinked her eyes, trying to hide her pain and stop herself from crying, she knew that it would happen if she tried to talk about it. She hadn't told anybody but Harri that Haden died but that was because she didn't have anyone else to turn to. Nina frowned and said, "I know it is.. trust me, I do it all the time, I'm actually considering asking one of the Professors were I can get myself a penesive or maybe ask Nurse Coodegan for a potion that gets rid of unhappy thoughts and memories, I can't remember what it's called now though." She sighed once then shrugged her shoulders.

Maddiie had thought of doing the cherring charm on her, Maybe that would make her a bit happy.
Her left hand flick her wand in a swift fluid movements having the wand pointing right at her, shouting out now
"Exhilaro!", she said waiting for the spell to hit Nina, as she hoover back a bit. "Now will you tell me, or
are you to cheerful to remember?" Maddiie grinned waiting for a reply, or reaction to see if it had worked.

((Sorry couldn't resist, can change if its godmoding))

Nina felt the cheering charm hit her, and she looked at Maddiie, as cheery as she was now, she was kind of angry that she bothered to do that and said, "You know you didn't have a right to do that." She had a wide smile on her face though and said, "I can remember exactly what happened, but as I said earlier it's not my right to share it with anybody." She sighed once, then raised her eye brows and thought, She isn't all that great at this spell I guess then. She was still sort of upset and diapointed with it all.

Maddiie couldnt help but laugh a bit at Nina "I'm sorry it didnt work as much" she grinned making it seem it had effected her so. "But your moping around a new friend, so cheer up, unless you want to tell me." she asked again twirling her wand in her left delicate hand. Maybe this was her weak hand, she said thinking to herself, but not taking her glance away from Nina.

Nina smiled widely at Maddiie and said, "Never mind it's fine, so what do you want to do?" She grinned then flicked her wand once more and bright yellow came out, she smirked inwardly and sighed with a little relief, she wasn't as messed up now, perhaps she would perfect that spell and use it on herself constantly, it would be the easiest thing to do.

"You sure?" Maddiie watched the spakrs fly out of her wand, than looking back at Nina
"You seem radiant now, but still I want you to know.." she was hit by a ball coming out of no where.
"Ouch!" she bellowed holding her head to side not being able to look around to see who had done that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back