Flying Accidents

Alexandra Johansen

OOC First Name
Zoe
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Alexandra limped into the hospital wing, trying not to seem obviously hurt. She didn't like having the attention on herself, but she had to admit to defeat in this situation. She was seriously hurt, with what felt like a broken ankle and arm. Following behind her was her friend, Ella, who was missing a tooth, and probably had more injuries too. Her hair was a mess, with grass and dirt in it. She looked like the living dead, considering she had a straight face as she entered the large room.

Without waiting, she slowly climbed onto one of the empty beds, and waited for one of the nurses to come and aid them.

Pearl walked over to the girl who had just came limping it, she looks horrible, what could have happened? "Hello, what happened here?" she asked the girl looking at her arm that appeared to be broken, and judging by her limp so was her leg.

Ella followed Alexandra into the Hospital Wing, a place she had never been during her stay at Hogwarts. Ella watched Alex jump into one of the unoccupied beds, and took a seat in a chair a few feet away. She didn't feel her injuries were bad enough to justify taking up a bed, and grimaced when the nurse had asked Alexandra what had happened. Ugh, this is embarrassing! Ella put the broom down next to the chair she was sitting in, figuring they would be there for a while. She was thankful that she managed to rub most of the mud off her face during their walk to the third floor, even though the majority of it ended up on her Gryffindor uniform.

Alex looked up at the nurse that had just approached her. Not one for small talk, she got straight to the point. "We were flying, and as we are not the most experienced flyers, we crashed. From the excruciating pain in my ankle and right arm, I think they might be broken." She said in a rushed, but calm voice.

"My friend, over there," and she cocked her head towards Ella, "Has a tooth missing, and I'm not sure if there's anything else wrong with her that isn't visible to the eye." She then looked up at the nurse, her eyes an icy blue.

Ella was impressed at Alexandra's bluntness with the nurse, but she didn't understand how her friend could be so calm with broken bones, that had to be painful! When Alex explained that Ella had a missing tooth, Ella glanced between both her friend and the nurse and sighed. "That's about it, I bumped my nose as well but it is no big deal."

Pearl nodded when the two girls told her what had happened, "Yes, your probably right, you arm and ankle are broken" she said taking the girls arm in her hand gently. Pulling out her wand Pearl pointed it at the girls arm and cast a non verbal spell to fix the break before doing the same to her ankle. Pearl then moved over to the girl sitting in the chair, and used another non verbal spell to grow the girls tooth back and began looking at her nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back