Fly me to the moon...

Zaria Love

OOC First Name
Brandon
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
10" Cherry wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Zaria was annoyed more than ever for she had dinner reservations and her date had cancelled at last minute. She now knew why she was still single and that was because there was not a man that she could depend on in her entire life besides the fact that none so far had met he expectations when it came to how a man should acted or carry themselves. Now she was stuck without a date and no one wanted to eat alone and so it seemed she would have to cancel her reservations that she waited two weeks to get. Zaria walked over to a nearby bench and sat down and crossed her arms across her chest feeling rejected and angry altogether.

With his hands in his pockets, Collin walked the streets of the Harbour. But would you call them streets or just alleyways? He sighed as she walked along the water line, why had Amy just broken up with him? He didn't think that he was that bad of a guy. He gave her everything that she wanted and needed, yet somehow she just walked out on him and said that he was garbage. Collin didn't believe any second of it though, he was a strong guy and nothing really could bring him down. The brown haired boy noticed a girl sitting on the bench by herself. " Relationship problems too?" He asked before sitting down next to her.

Zaria was lost in her own thought that she stopped paying attention to her surrounding when out of no where a man sat down beside her and asked about her relationship woes. The man was rather brazen to even approach her but of course New Zealand as a whole did not really no her yet and so she had been treated rather commonly from where she was from. She simply arched an eyebrow and sighed slightly if he tried to mug her he would be a lifeless corpse before he touched a single hair on her body.

"Why would you assume that I am having relationship problems? For all you know I could be married with childern!" Zaria said a elgant voice that said she had class but she was still no helpless little girl. Zaria had never been helpless and in fact could live without a man in her life if she had to but she did not want to be lonely forever.

The brown haired wizard ran his fingers through his hair, laughing softly. " Well I can tell that you don't have children." He gave a small smile. " You wouldn't be wearing a dress like that, you would wear something more conservative, something that would cover up your legs more." Collin nodded, looking closely at her again. " Also, your hair would probably be up, with stress that the children have caused you." The brown haired boy laughed, moving on to his next point. " And for my last point, you don't have a wedding band on, or engagement ring on." He simply stated.

Zaria wanted to laugh as the man checked her over as if she was some prized piece of artwork, he was bold to talk to her in such way that she seemed to admire the young man. "Well I see that you are a rather cheeky piece work, I could be married since the ring could be bieng resized. I could have lost wieght with the help of the families personal trainers and last but not least I am a woman of style and class and so I do not ever wear out of dates clothing and simple hair styles" Zaria flicked her hair as she maintained her superior attitude toward the boy. He was rather attractive and she let her mind wander to things that was better suited in the bedroom before realizing that she was in the company of her mental muse.

Collin nodded, " Your right, those could all be true." He looked around, hearing the waves crash against the rocks, and coming to the shore that was near them. " For my absolute last point.. you wouldn't be here alone tonight, especially on a Friday night." He said, going on to make his point. " You'd either be dancing, or maybe out with a few friends.. my guess is that someone said they were going to meet you here.. and they didn't?" The boy asked quietly. Of course, he could take her to dinner, she was a very nice and pretty girl.

Zaria sighed as she let her superiority complex down and relaxed a little having grown tired of playing the prissy little rich girl that her Madame had taught her to be during her lessons. She had hung out around too many men in her life to realize that it was not an attractive quality but it was embedded in her mind. She reached up and let her hair down and reached down and took her heels off.

"Okay you got me my date was suppose to show up here and we were suppose to go to dinner but he backed for some mysterious reason. That is the story of my life though I try and find a wonderful guy and they get intemidated by my job and how much I make. I know every guy I talk to hates when a strong woman like myself makes more than them and expects me to be some vaccum pushing bimbo with rocks for brains. I do not like to play games I am to old for all of the drama and bull crap that little boys play." Zaria said as she sat there looking a lot less proper than she did a few minutes ago.

She took a deep breath as she felt the warm air hit her face and exciting all of senses. She could learn to love new zealand regardless of if she found prince charming. She would survive and eventually she could arrange a wedding of convience if she had to but she knew her prince was out there somewhere and he would find her someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back