Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Swishy Acacia Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Yellow rose, open after Linden Cullen

The next person was the younger brother of someone Emma had delivered to earlier. He was a first year, and in Hufflepuff, and that was pretty much all Emma knew. She spent a lot of time asking around, and finally got pointed outside where the boy was apparently hanging out near the lake. This was so much effort for what turned out to be a pretty boring rose. Emma pretty impatiently tapped a boy on the shoulder, hoping she had the right one. "Please tell me you're Linden Cullen?" She asked him pleadingly.

Lin was outside by the lake. He had let his bird go a before the break and was now seeing if he could spot it amongst the other birds. He turned as he felt someone tap him on the shoulder and looked at the girl standing next to him. She was not in his year but didn’t look that much older than him. He couldn’t help but notice what was in her hands. He had sent a couple of roses but he had not expected to receive any. yes that’s me. What’s up? he said noting the relieved look on the girl’s face.

Emma threw her hands into the air. "FINALLY!" She said, a bit dramatically. "I was looking for you, you have a yellow rose." She told him, brandishing it at him with a flourish. "Also, did you know our sisters are friends?" She pointed out with a grin.

The girl who was delivering to him was loud. There was no way she was in any house other than Gryffindor. He smiled as she presented him with a rose. He hadn’t been expecting any roses but here one was. He wondered who it was from. thank you. I didn’t know that. But Im afraid I don’t know who you are he said hoping that it didn’t come off as rude. Maybe he did know her sister and willow were friends but if he didn’t k is who it was how was he to know.

Emma puffed up her chest a bit, almost indignant that his boy had no idea who she was. "I'm Emma van Houten, little sister of Fleur." She said proudly. "Surely you know Fleur." She added, frowning at the boy. "She's on the Quidditch team. And a prefect." She told him pointedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back