Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Rose was ready for the year to be over, because the OWL exams were really weighing on her mind. She had studied with Corrine and a few other friends, which had really helped, but there was simply so much to do that it overwhelmed her. She had just spent some time studying in the Gryffindor common room, and now she needed a break. The girl headed out of the portrait hole, adjusting her bag full of yarn and her knitting needles. She was planning on finding a quiet place to sit and knit for a while, but not too quiet. She really needed some sunshine, so she was considering heading to the courtyard. It was quite a walk from the seventh floor, but she didn't mind that much.

It was difficult to process how betrayed she felt, but as the months went on, Harley was beginning to feel normal again. Her somewhat insular side had taken a new hold of her, and she had been keeping to herself and her close friends more than ever. It was exhausting, being around other people, but she felt closer to her best friends than she had in a while. One of the things Harley hated the most about growing up was how busy everyone seemed to become. Boyfriends, girlfriends, clubs and schoolwork, everyone felt so scattered, and it had been a relief to reconnect with the people who mattered most to her. After a long sketching session with Hayley, Harley was heading back up to the common room, trying to figure out what to do now. Studying wasn't really an option on her mind, but she might have to resort to it if she didn't run into anyone she knew. Thankfully, Harley didn't have to entertain that possiblity for long as she spotted Rose down the corridor. "Rose!" Harley bounced over to her cheerfully, linking arms with her. "What are you up to, baaaaaabe?"

Rose was humming to herself as she walked down the corridor, thinking about what she could make out of the yarn she had taken with her. She was thinking of making something for her mother, as a present to congratulate her for her win in th election. But what sort of thing would she like? Rose really didn’t know all that well what a Minister would wear. Maybe some fluffy socks would be good, for when she was working from home and able to sit back and be a bit more casual. Rose didn’t feel very qualified to make anything professional. She turned her head as she heard her name called, her ponytail swinging with the movement. She grinned when she spotted one of her best friends Harley approach, and easily let her link arms with her. It was nice that Harley seemed more like herself again lately. The girl had really worried her when she had been heartbroken over Odette. There was a small part of Rose that still thought it would have been easier to help her if she had told her about the relationship before it ended, but she wouldn’t say that to her friend. “Hey! I was going to knit something outside. I was thinking something for my mum, but if you want anything I could make you something too! Cold weather is just around the corner.”

Harley laughed, considering the offer for a moment. "Do you have any black wool? If you do, you should make me something cool." She grinned. "Something with like, skulls on or something." Harley already had a couple of things Rose had knitted for her over the years, and they were among her most treasured articles of clothing without a doubt. She appreciated her friend's creative passion, and had a few times wondered how they could collaborate to make a piece of art. Maybe Rose could knit something, and Harley could paint it? That might be weird, but surely they could make it work.

Rose considered her friend’s words, tilting her head as she tried to remember what colors she had. “I don’t have much black, but I do have a dark purple.” She said after a moment. “And skulls are a bit difficult, but I can definitely try!” Maybe Harley wouldn’t mind some wonky skulls. Perhaps that was even more punk than regular skulls. Or at least, maybe she could convince her friend of that fact. “What were you up to? Are you going to join me outside?” She was happy to spend some time with Harley, but couldn’t imagine she had been headed in the exact same direction as her. “Or were you on your way to go study for the OWLs?” The girl teased. She knew Harley was even less likely to do that than Rose herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back