Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Unyielding Cedar Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Darcy was beginning to get a little curious and started peeking at the notes for the students. She hadn't done it for the first two but now that she read this message she wished she had, just to see what they said. She thought the message was funny and wished she knew who the sender was but she'd have to settle for finding out who Orwell was. She decided to try her luck in the Wild Patch because she knew he was the leader of that club. Once she spotted the boy she said, "Rose delivery for Orwell!" to get his attention.

Getting flowers was almost as good as receiving them, Orwell loved this season, this rose giving season. He didn't believe in valentines day or the whole holiday around it, but there was nothing quite like giving flowers to one another, there was nothing quite like being able to give to one another. He was so happy that the wild patch could help in the way that it did, and as he collected the last few flowers for this evening's celebration his attention was grabbed by someone calling his name. Orwell looked up and smiled at them, getting to his feet and wiping down his dirty hands on his jeans, "Thanks," he told her as he walked over.

Darcy smiled and handed over the yellow rose along with the small card with his message on it. "I heard you planted these roses? They're beautiful," Darcy told him, because she couldn't resist.

Orwell,
You're the best flower King there ever was. Long may you reign.

Thanks for the help,
Kylie.
PS. You should date Pia. I hate Calum and you're quality.
PPS. Don't tell Pia I said that. Thanks.
<i>
</i>​

He smiled easily at the flower and was surprised by who had sent it to him, he thought it was rather funny, he liked Pia but not in that way, they were just friends. Good friends, but just friends nonetheless. He smiled back at the girl who had given him the flower and nodded at her question, "I was, and they are, the magic in grounds of the school, makes the roses grow so beautifully," the boy agreed, "All the flowers grow like them," he motioned around himself to the garden he tended.

Darcy smiled and nodded as he explained to her how magic helped the flowers grow better. "Good to know," she said affirmatively because she was actually going on a date soon where she and the boy would be gardening, so it was good for her to have a little information like this. Of course since the boy was already an avid gardener he probably already knew this information, but Darcy was still grateful for the information. "Well, happy Valentine's Day," she said in what she hoped was a cheery tone. "Good luck with Pia," she joked, not knowing whether or not he actually liked the head girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back