Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Music
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Whippy Beech Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Veronica was getting towards the end of her delivery's now and the was one of the only names she knew. There were a couple on the list who were likely related to people that she knew, but Jean was the only person she actually knew. She wasn't his friend, though she liked to consider herself friendly with everyone, he was the head boy, they all knew him. She wasn't sure where he liked to frequent, but she figured that maybe the Prefects common room was a safe bet. If anything she could ask where he was, someone was bound to know, surely. Skipping up to the room, Veronica knocked quickly on the door. "Jean Snow! Are you in there, I've got a rose for you!"

Jean knew he could've vanished the bucket, but he was rather enjoying swinging it around by its handle as he walked. Getting off on the second floor to head to the headpeople's lounge, the Head Boy heard someone calling his name. He rounded the corner and stopped, spotting Veronica. Another one? he thought to himself, even more perplexed than he'd been this morning. "No. I'm over here" he called from down the hall.

A little surprised to hear her name coming from behind her, Veronica turned around and laughed when she saw the Headboy playing with his empty bucket. "Oh, Hi Jean. I didn't think I'd see you playing with a bucket!" She either not known he was doing this, or she had forgotten. Either way, he was here now and so they could get down to business. "Did you have fun handing out your roses, I have one for you!" She wondered if he might know who it was from. It was very cute in her opinion. "Think you might know who it's from?"

Jean couldn't get a word in edgewise with this girl, and he instantly knew why they'd never become friends or even acquaintances in spite of sharing a house. "Nope, not a clue" he stated easily. He'd already received one from Orwell. "Oh, maybe Archie?" he guessed with a shrug.

Veronica grinned at the head boy as he initially said he had no idea who'd sent him the Rose. However as he said that, he seemed to think of someone and mentioned Archie. He was in the same year as her and was dubbed "the prince of flowers" a name she thought to be quite fitting. "What a great guess, Jean!" She said clapping her hands together. She was so gad that she wasn't having as horrid experience here as she had with Cole Ignatius. She hoped she wouldn't be delivering him a rose next year, he was a horrible person. "Archie is such a nice person, don't you think, you are too!" She said, handing Jean the rose and the note that went a long with it.
Rosey Note said:
Jean,

I like to think I'm a keeper. I hope you think so too.

Love,
Archie.

Jean shook his head, a chuckle escaping his lips as Veronica told him that he was right. He'd only guessed Archie's name because Orwell had sent him a rose that he'd received this morning. He'd dropped it off in his room in the middle of his deliveries. Jean smiled at the girl, thinking that maybe she wasn't as bad as he'd initially thought. He reached for the rose, a pink one and opened the note. He read it over, furrowed his eyebrows as he read it over again. The smile on his face grew and grew until he was laughing out loud. "Yea, Archie is a nice guy" he continued to laugh, wondering just how long it took his friend to come up with that one.

Veronica smiled as she watched Jean's smile grow. At first, she had been worried that he might not have liked the note, but that thought hadn't lasted long. "Are you thinking about your speech yet?" Graduation for him was still a while off, but she was curious. She'd always seen both Jean and Victoire as hard working people, so it wouldn't have surprised her if they already knew what they were going to say.

Jean shook his head quickly. "Not yet. With everything going on, I've just been too busy to get to it" the Gryffindor admitted. The problem wasn't that he had nothing to say. If was that he had too much to say, yet he didn't know what felt right for a graduation. This was one of those times he'd have liked to seek Theodore's advice, but he wasn't talking to him.

Omg!!!!

Veronica smiled. She knew Jean had it in him and she was entirely confidant that he would do a very good job. She pumped her fist into the air. "You can do it!" He had been a little mopey these days in her opinion, but a lot of people had. She expected that things would be much better in the days to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back