Flowers Bloom Up Here

Madeline Walden

OOC First Name
Lauren
Sexual Orientation
James
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Chestnut Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Madeline had briefly heard of Aminia, she was a couple of years below herself and she knew that the girl was a Ravenclaw so she decided to start at the very top of the school, Ravenclaw Tower. She hoped that she would come across Aminia soon, she didn't feel particularly comfortable this far up. She mentioned her name to a couple of students that passed but they had not seen her. Maddie sighed and leaned against the wall, Aminia had to come this way eventually, surely.

Aminia was so anxious lately, wondering if Lennon had gotten the rose. He'd not know it was from her. However he'd at least feel cared about. The blonde Veela wondered to herself if she would receive a rose, but she was sure she wouldn't. After all, she'd been so terrible to him. Aminia was brought out of her thoughts when she spotted a rose deliverer. "Are you search in for someone?" She asked her, trying to be polite to the unfamiliar face.

Maddie breathed a sigh of relief when a girl addressed her who matched the description of Aminia. Please tell me you are Aminia, or at least you know of her she pleaded the girl. I have a rose for her you see she explained, holding out the rose in her hand as evidence.

The blonde, part-veela smiled at the girl. She had a rose for her. Perhaps Lennon did send her something. "I am Aminia." She spoke, eager to see what the rose said. "Thank you for climbing to find me. I'm sure you did just fine though on those stairs." she complimented - though it wasn't genuine, it was more to get the Rose deliverer to be nice to her, give her her rose, and perhaps find another person to gr - no Aminia couldn't be that way anymore. She needed to not want to manipulate. Maybe she'd make an actual friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back