Flower Scents Fill The Air

Ana-Cole Shorts

Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring
Ana-Cole had been trying to study for finals up in the common room but she became distracted easily by all the coming and going people. Ana-Cole decided that she was going to study outside in the peace and quiet of the garden.

Ana-Cole brought her bag full of notes and books and such. She was intently going to study once she reached the garden. Ana-Cole sat down on a bench and took out a book to read over a few chapters. A couple sentences in Ana-Cole couldn't pay attention. It was so pretty out here. She wondered why she did not come out here more often to enjoy the scents of the flowers. Ana-Cole placed her book and bag on the side of the bench and stood up to go look at some of the closer flowers

Soon Ana-Cole had no will to study. She was just looking about in the garden taking in the scents of all the flowers in the air. She wanted time to stop and for her not to think about finals or anything else actually. Yet she did wonder why the garden was so empty and she wished it would fill up.

Dannie was skipping through the garden stopping at every pretty flower to smell the scent of it. Dannie loved the lawn and the lakefront but she was beginning to like the garden even more. Dannie was in her own little world looking for the next happy making flower that she didn't even notice another girl.

Dannie skipped right into the other girl knocking herself backwards just an inch. Dannie looked to see who she had run in to "Sorry Sorry" Dannie said to the girl hoping that this girl wasn't mad.

Ana-Cole felt someone bump into her as she was leaning over to look at this nice red flower. Ana-Cole was knocked quite a bit over and almost fell. Luckily Ana-Cole had gotten the most sleep she had gotten in weeks the night before, four hours, and had her almost normal reflexs.

Ana-Cole caught herself and looked at the what looked to be first year that was saying sorry. "It's quite alright" Ana-Cole said creating a smile on her face. "no harm done none at all" she said "I'm Ana-Cole" Ana-Cole said introducing herself to this younger girl.

"Oh Good" Dannie said glad that they older girl named Ana-cole wasn't upset with her. "I'm Dannie Lee" she said "Well just Dannie" she continued. Dannie was not super bubbly and hyper. "So..... what house are you in I'm in Hufflepuff. I'm a hufflepuff first year" Dannie said in one breath. She did not know why she was hyper all of a sudden.

Ana-Cole laughed at this girl's hyperness. "Nice to meet you Dannie" she said with a smile "I am acutally in Gryffindor. A gryffindor second year" she said Ana-Cole felt like she was talking slower than usually but in reality this girl was just talking really fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back