Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Rowan Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Eleanor thought giving out roses would be fun. Instead, it was extremely hard to find people that she did not know around such a big place. The girl was frantically trying to find someone one of the roses had belonged to and she had been looking everywhere. She didn't even know what house this person was in and was unable to find them in the Great Hall either. On the way up the marble staircase, she asked numerous people if she knew who this person was but she didn't even know how to say their name properly. "Ay-ohd-han Kaelen? Aud-han... oh-han..." she continued to try to say his name as she climbed the staircase, hoping she would eventually find who it belonged to.

Aodhan was on his way to meet up with Andi at the lakefront when he heard what sounded like his name being called out. The Gryffindor chuckled at the girl's attempt to pronounce his first name. He didn't mind that she had a difficult time pronouncing it since even he couldn't do it properly when he was younger. ''It's Aodhan.'' he told her with a bright smile as he approached her.

Ellie jumped slightly as a younger Gryffindor approached her. It was Aodhan and the Hufflepuff couldn't be more delighted that he had managed to figure out what she was trying to say. "Where are you from?" she asked curiously. "I mean, where did you get such a name?" She tried her best not to sound rude, hoping the boy would understand that she was just curious.

Aodhan shrugged. ''I'm from America, but it doesn't really sound American, right?'' he said. ''I honestly don't know where my mom and dad got that name from.'' nor was he ever going to ask them that. During the holdiday, Uncle Eryk had told him what was really going on with his parents, and why he lived with his uncle rather than his parents. And ever since that conversation Aodhan never wanted to see either one of them anymore. ''Anyway, you've got a rose, I suppose?'' the Gryffindor asked her impatiently, curious to know who'd send him one.

Eleanor nodded, agreeing that Aodhan didn't sound like an American name at all and asked no further questions. He seemed to really want his rose and Ellie quickly apologized. "Oh, sorry about that!" she said, beginning to look in her basket for his rose. When she found it she handed it over to him. "I hope you like it."

Aodhan,

Ha, now you have to put up with having useless flowers too. Duh, we're friends you didn't have to send me a flower last year to say it. But thanks, I suppose. I hope all the boys laugh at you.

Rory

Aodhan quickly took the rose from the girl when she handed it to him, and opened the card to read what was inside. He laughed while reading it and shook his head slightly. Typical Rory, of course she would hope the boys would laugh at him for receiving a rose. He was happy with it nonetheless. ''Thanks for the rose.'' Aodhan said with a smile. ''Did you get any?''

Eleanor beamed as Aodhan laughed at whatever was inside his card. She wanted to know what the joke was but refrained from asking. After all, it could be personal and Ellie didn't want to intrude. "You're welcome!" she replied. "I managed to get myself one rose, which is better than nothing! Did you get any other roses?" Eleanor liked talking to Aodhan. He seemed to actually want to keep a conversation going and the Hufflepuff couldn't be more happy to do so.

Aodhan smiled whilst listening to the older girl, happy that she had received a rose as well today. ''Was it from that special someone?'' he asked, grinning. ''Nah, this is my first one so far.'' He hoped that Andi hadn't sent him a rose this year because he would feel bad for not sending her a flower back if she got him one.

Ellie chuckled when Aodhan asked if her rose was from a special someone. "Why? Was yours?" she said, a mischevious grin on her face. "I bet you'll get lots more roses! You should join the Wild Patch Club. Did you know we plant these?" Ellie was more than welcoming to new members of the club and she hoped Aodhan could potentially be another one.

Aodhan snorted when she asked if his rose was from some special. ''It's just from my friend Rory.'' he replied. ''Do you grow big, dangerous plants as well at the Wild Patch Club?'' Aodhan asked, wondering if they did because if so then maybe he'd consider joining the club. ''Now, you still haven't answered my question.''

Ellie should have known Aodhan's rose wasn't from someone special. After all, it was yellow and yellow meant friendship. "That's nice of her." Ellie said. "The Wild Patch Club doesn't grow dangerous plants, silly. They grow pretty flowers, like these roses." Eleanor didn't understand why most people preferred dangerous plants over the safer option. Dangerous plants were mostly ugly and did not interest the Hufflepuff at all. "Okay fine. To answer your question, no, my rose was yellow." Ellie told him admittedly. She didn't know how to feel about it, but yellow meant a friend and so that was all he was.

Aodhan tilted his head to the side when she said that the Wild Patch Club didn't grow dangerous plants. ''Well then what's the point of this club then if they only grow borning plants?'' the Gryffindor asked, the possibility of him joining the Club fading away quickly. He grinned when she finally told him what the colour of her flower was. ''Yellow is a nice colour, it's nice that you got one as well.'' Aodhan glanced at his note for a second. ''I suppose I should look for Rory and thank her for the flower, huh? I probably should.. Anyway, thank you for delivering it!'' he said, smiling brightly at her.

Eleanor pursed her lips at Aodhan's words. If he thought plants were boring then he wasn't a good match for the club anyway. "There is very much a point." she said, obviously not happy with what he had said. "And since you can't see it I don't know if you should join then." When Aodhan said he should go and look for his friend Ellie nodded. "No worries! Happy Valentines Day!" she said. And with that, she headed away to her next delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back