Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (Matthew)
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2" Chestnut Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Amy was on her way to deliver her second rose, she had found out from her brother who this Louisa Clark girl was and he'd told her her name sounded familiar so she must have been in Slytherin. The hufflepuff looked at her surroundings, squinting her eyes to see if there was anyone she could ask to call Louisa for her. She didn't know how she looked like, so she hoped someone would at least tell her. Amy wanted to deliver this rose so she could continue delivering all the rest, as much fun as she was finding it.
<i></i>

A first year had come calling her name, as Louisa lay in her dorm room reading. She'd become something of a bookworm of late, though the practice didn't grant her a huge amount of joy. It passed the time. With a sigh, the New Zealander rose from her bed to go downstairs. Who would be asking her to see her? She silently prayed it wasn't a prefect or professor who took issue with her swimming in the lake. It was one of the few things she genuinely enjoyed in this lonely place. As she exited her common room, she was face to face with a girl. Why on Earth was she looking for her. "I'm Louisa Clark, are you the person who's looking for me?"

When someone approached her, and confirmed she was Louisa, Amy smiled at her and nodded. "I have a rose for you," she told her and showed her the yellow rose in her hand, with the note that went with it. She handed it to her, hoping she wouldn't refuse because it would be awkward and the fifth year would not know what she would do with it.</COLOR>
<COLOR color="black">

Hi. Sorry I annoyed you that day.

I hope you'll accept this though.

From,
Leo B

A flower? A rose? What on Earth? Louisa quickly wracked her brains, wondering who on Earth could've sent her a rose. "Yellow means, a friend, right?" Her upturned eyes met the older girl's and Louisa found her eyes watering. "Is it a joke?" She didn't have any friends in this place, not really. When the items were handed to her, Louisa opened the note slowly, still utterly confused. When she saw the name, it suddenly made sense, well a little more sense. He wanted to be my friend. "Thank you, I think," her thoughts were muddled. Leo had been nice to her, he'd annoyed her, yes, but he'd tried. The only other person who'd tried to be her friend was that Vincent guy, and he made her uncomfortable. She didn't know why she'd told him about her father, but seeing him made her feel strange and unhappy, as though he'd somehow made her say things she hadn't wanted to. Leo hasn't had ulterior motives, of that she was sure.

Amy's heart ached at the girl's expression, she looked as if she was about to cry and Amy wanted to give her a hug but she refrained herself figuring Louisa probably didn't want that, especially from a stranger. She smiled instead. "Yes, the yellow rose represents friendship," she confirmed what the younger girl was confused about. She didn't answer the question because she had no idea if it was rhetorical or not. "You're welcome. Er, if you don't have any more questions, I'll leave you to your rose." With that, the blonde began to turn around as if she meant to continue with her delivery.
<i>
</i>

When the blonde girl turned to go, Louisa called after her; "Thank you!" She was till perplexed as to what she should do. Leo had given her a present, and he still wanted to be her friend. She hadn't thought he was really serious. She thought she'd managed to scare him off, but she couldn't leave this unanswered. Her mother had always taught her that gifts should be returned in kind. With a knotted brow, she determined that was the only way to make things fair. Leo had given her a gift, and now, she would give him one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back