OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
It didn't take long for Kace to reach the north tower. He exited Gryffindor's common room after his small chat with a fellow prefect. Kace made them aware that he was going to meet Chloe on what would be their first date or whatever label they were going for here. The Gryffindor went onto slightly brag and dip on his housemate with a somewhat promise to dish out the goods if anything was to happen tonight. Whatever that may be, Kace arrived promptly to find out. The lean, muscled teenager waited around while a dim candle light floated in the air. It flickers once or twice like it was going to get blown out. Then, it remained steady, lighting near above him. Kace waited, leaning his shoulder against the brick wall for the cutie, Chloe Chan to arrive. It was starting to feel like he could move on from Amaya and start off fresh new with someone else.

@Chloe Chan

Chloe had expected her fifth year to be plain, without anything interesting happen. Until now. The semester was halfway done, and Chloe was in the middle of studying and trying to keep up with everything. Prefect responsibilities, and Quidditch. Quidditch was going horribly, she had somehow played terribly during the game against Gryffindor and that had left her in a worse mood than just disappointed. Especially as she had practiced during the break so she really did not understand why she had trouble not only hitting bludgers and aiming at the right people, but also protecting Minnie, their star seeker. And that had led to their loss. In some ways, it was her fault that they had lost and Gryffindor had won. She sighed as she made her way up to the towers, she desperately needed some cheering up. She had been fairly surprised that Kace had asked to meet up here. Her wishes of not having any distractions this year flew out the window the minute she saw him standing there. This was going to be a good distraction for sure. She smiled as she caught her breath from the stairs. "Hey," she greeted him, tucking a strand of her hand behind her ear. Man, he looked good today.​

"Sup," Kace greeted with a casual head nod, a flirty little smile reaching his lips. Chloe, the dark headed brunette was sure a pretty sight to look at. It wasn't until she was made into a prefect, the dancer took notice at who she was. Kace didn't pay enough attention to quidditch, otherwise, he would've known her before she join their ranks. And he was with Amaya, and as they were no more an item Kace took this opportunity to get to know someone outside of his echo chamber. He needed to adventure out more, make new friends and see where it goes. "Didn't think you would come out tonight. I know how you Ravenclaws are, always studying," he tease. In reality, Kace gained a reputation that didn't quite cast him in a good light these days. Which was another reason why he needed to breakaway from his circle. "I'm only playing with ya, you're cool in my book."

Chloe couldn't help but smile back at Kace, there was something about him that was just charming. He was friendly, and knew how to compliment a girl, and Chloe did not mind that at all. In fact, she didn't think any guy had ever paid this much attention to her before. It was nice, for a change. He wasn't part of Quidditch as far as she knew, although he was a fellow prefect, so she knew him from the meeting. He wasn't in her year either. She smiled again at Kace's comment. "Of course I'd come, you didn't think I'd bail, did you?" she replied. "I honestly really needed the break," she added. OWL year was stressful, and Quidditch didn't seem to be going as great as she had hoped it would this season. The fifth year couldn't help but blush lightly, at his compliment. "You think I'm cool?" she teased, nudging him. "And why is that?" she pushed a little, secretly wanting to know.​

"Nah," Kace shook his head, smirking. "Nobody can resist all of this," he joked as he did a complete 360 and jazz hand on the spot. He laughs, shaking his head. "It's whatever with me if you come or not, but, since you're here that tells me all I gotta know," Kace said with a playful wink and nodded. Unlike Chloe, he wasn't taking his studies that serious and may never well. Or, he might at some point, though, he's pretty confident what he wanted to after Hogwarts. It's obvious to anyone that paid attention to the gryffindor. "Yeah, you is cool people. If you're talking to me you're cool in my book. And you're basically a letterman wearing jacket in school. As the muggles would say, the jock in these hallways. That's gotta count for somethin' right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back