Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
To Elvira said:
Hi!

How was your summer? My winter was awesome, my family runs a ski lodge so I spent the whole winter teaching people how to ski, it was really fun. When you come back for this year's game you should stay for the holidays and come learn to ski, I bet you'd be great at it!

Our Quidditch team is still so mad you guys won, I think everyone wants revenge, but I bet you guys are already planning to beat us again, have you started practicing yet? You must practice all the time, you all play so well. Well, we'll be practicing really hard too for a rematch!

How are things at school anyway? What have you been up to? Any fun antics? We just had our Halloween celebrations, they were really fun. I dressed up as a bumblebee, everyone else had such cool costumes too. One of my friends is a teacher now, he used to be our team captain when I joined and he was being really silly at Halloween giving people gum he had already chewed but it was a fun night anyway.

I should go anyway I have some homework to do oops! I hope you're well! Write me back soon!
-Lizzie

To Lizzie said:
Hi!

My summer was pretty neat, I've been basking in the sun and also in my victory over your house. It's so weird that it was winter for you! Though a ski lodge sounds SICK. I want to go there, though I've never skiid (spelling?) before. I may try to get my parents to let me stay in New Zealand for a bit, I think they'd be thrilled that I show an interest in anything but Quidditch at this point.

Muhahahaha, of course we are planning to beat you again! Half our team graduated last year (literally! We lost a seeker, a beater, a chaser (who was also one of our captains) and our keeper! Thankfully try outs were very busy and we filled the team up again. Guess who is no longer an alternate! (Hint: it's me) I would have been annoyed as heck if they hadn't let me on the team after I won the game last year, but thankfully they did. We did start practicing, and it was kind of crazy! I hope this doesn't count as spreading team secrets, but both me and the new alternate seeker caught the snitch like a minute apart! Though, in all fairness, he caught it first, which kind of annoyed me. The kid's twelve! What is he doing, upstaging me during my first official practice? But really, he's sweet. Seems kind of nervous, but he's obviously talented.

I haven't been on many fun anctics honestly, school is sort of kicking my butt. Fifth year is no joke, and my Quidditch obsession doesn't leave that much time for studying. We don't really celebrate Halloween that much here, but the bumblebee costume sounds adorable! Tell me you have pics?? Also, you're friends with a TEACHER? That's sort of strange, he must be really awesome.

Too bad you had to remind me of the homework I should also be doing. I was using you as an excuse not to start yet. Tell me some cool things about your own team when you write back! Not asking for secrets or strategies, just something that's interesting! And do your best. I want to beat your team again in our next match.

Elvira

To Elvira said:
Hi Elvira!

Aw man, I want summer sun! It's finally warming up here a little, I can't wait. You must be getting colder now, so ha ha sun's all mine now :p You should come to my ski lodge sometime though! We have snow year round because like, magic and stuff. If you can come over you definitely should, I'll teach you to ski and it'll be awesome! And we can play Quidditch anyway hahahaha (I bet I'll win)

Oh my god, that practice sounds so wild! Nothing that intense ever happens in ours, maybe that's why you beat us haha. You'll have to work hard with a bunch of rookies though, we've got all the same team as last year so we're ready to hold on to that cup and beat you at the next game! We won our first game against Slytherin so we're already on the way! I misaimed awfully though and hit one of our chasers, I felt so bad. What a way to start the year...

Aw, that sucks! I never really celebrated Halloween at home, but I love the school events, they're so much fun! I've attached a picture of my bee costume, I think it was super cute :) You must get up to some cool stuff at your school though, tell me more about it!

Ha ha nerd doing homework
-Lizzie

uaO9JrK.jpg

To Lizzie said:
Hey Lizzie!

Well, you're getting summer soon! I AM cold, and it's horrible. I love the summer, hate the winter. Maybe I should just move to New Zealand during out winters, summer all year! The ski lodge sounds so fun! There's no way you'll win any quidditch match with me in it, though. We've been practicing hard, and I rule.

The rookies are actually doing really well! No worries, we'll still come to kick your behinds at the end of the school year. Just make sure it's your team we're up against. I'm glad to hear you beat Slytherin. Which one is that again? I remember the yellow one having a funnier name. I feel bad for that chaser you hit, though! You just did your job but bludgers hurt you know. I got hit twice in the last practice and I'm one big bruise now.

The bee costume is adorable! You looked so cute! I have nothing that cute to send back to you, but I just sent a regular photo. I hope that's okay. I don't know if we do many cool things, but I'm trying to pitch this idea to my best friend Celine about putting fake mustaches on the fancy-pants ice sculptures they always put up during Christmas time. I'll keep you posted!

YOU'RE the nerd
Elvira

4I2Vkwg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back