Flinn McCarthy

OOC First Name
Maia
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14 Essence of Unicorn Hair
11322_101029_74691561.jpg

Aww look at him-isn't he pretty?

Well, this is Flinn McCarthy.

He used to be a poor little lost boy, but it just wasn't working, so I've decided to beef him up into a handsome, extremely arrogant, but genuinely nice New Yorker. He still went to Beauxbatons, and he's trying to figure out more about his father, but still can't. his Dad died when he was younger but since his parents were seperated he still doesn't know much about him.

I'm hoping he can have a friend or two that he's already known for a while. I'm kind of on a hollyoaks rampage at the moment, so I have a good few kind of "requirements." If you will.

I'd love if he could havve a best friend, who was either of these two;Joe trachini orJames Atherton.

They're together quite a bit in the show, so I thought it might work.
I'm not looking for a permanent relaitonship for him at the moment, but it's be great for him to have a few flings.. :r

Anyway, that's all-so thank you!

~Maia

I don't know if you're willing to have fling with a 5th year androgynous-looking asian boy but I have Rayn here if you want him. ^^ Unless Flinn is straight, so the two could be acquaintances? They're are a few years apart but Rayn is a hardworking student who needs a tutor for Charms perhaps?

Yes, Flinn is straight, but he'd like tutoring Rayn, and maybe becoming friends with him???

ALSO:

Flinn works for the Ministry in the Department for International Magical Trading Standards Body Responsibilities. Basically, he has to look around shops and make sure their goods are up to standard. It might be fun if he had to inspect some shops in New Zealand?

If he wants to inspect the inner eye then he is more than welcome, and once I have gotten around to sorting out dervish and bands he can inspect there too if he wants.
Actually I think dervish and bangs would be good. as Praneil Patil is first year out of beaux, and they may possibly have known each other from school.

If you want. I am going out soon, but i should be on in the evening.
good luck with your exam.
Dervish and bangs right? you never know him and praneil may get along as well.

Kait! Katheryn would be perfect! Especially since she's a few years older, she'd probably be able to handle his flirtyness. (hmmm...is that a word?) He doesn't mean any harm by it. Also, it'd make sense for them to know each other, since he has an apartment in New York as well as New Zealand.

Also, I've no exams left, until after music, which is a good while away, so do you want me to start a topic for Katheryn and Maia? (I'd just have to figure out what musical they should do... :r )

Would Chicago be an ok musical? there are two strong lead roles, Roxie and Velma, she could have whichever. :p

That would be fine with me. Wicked would also be a good choice. Its up to you though ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back