Alternate RP Flight of the owl

This is a roleplay outside of the site's canon.

Kira Choi

Judo champion, free spirit, researcher

Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Cedar Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Time ran forward, but it didn't change the fact that Kira longed for her family, but more than anything for Wyatt, so she decided to send her brother away. After writing a letter, Kira sends it with her gray owl to Wyatt.

Hi, Wyatt!

How are you doing? How are you studying?
I'm doing well. You are doing well in your studies. Although I would like to be closer to home and closer to you. Do you think you will be able to persuade my mother to let me study at Hogwarts?

I miss you.

Your Kira.

@Wyatt Choi

Wyatt was just going about his day when he heard an owl. He looked up just in time to catch the letter, blinking. He smiled softly as he recognized the handwriting, reading it over. He found a nearby window and sat down, pulling a few things from his bag and set about writing a quick reply.

Hey Kira,

It's good to hear from you. Things are going well, though school can feel rather lonely sometimes. I'd really like it if you joined me here- I mostly just keep to myself. There was a girl I was interested in, but I don't really see her very much anymore. I'll talk to mom if you really want, I'm sure between the two of us we could talk her into something. How are you? I love and miss you.

Wyatt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back