Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
BI
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Whippy Pear Wand with Fairy Wing Core
red for Lumio Skey

Did Chloe know who Lumio is? She had absolutely no idea, but someone told her that she can find him here. "Lumio? Lumio Skey?" she asked to the closest boy while holding the red rose in her hand.

Lumio was sat at the lake front and was a little surprised when he heard someone called his name. "Oh hey, I'm Lumio," he said with a smile.

Chloe let out a light "yay" and handed him the rose. "It's for you," then she took out the note and handed it to him too. "And this too," and she hoped to see him way happier.

Dear Lumio,

"you're always at my side when in up and downs in my journey at Hogwarts I want to say thank you very much and, I love you always"

❤️

Ronald Lazarao

Lumio looked at the red rose and felt his cheeks blush deeply. He was glad he'd done the same, sending a red rose. he opened it and smiled at the words, Ronald was so much more poetic than he was. He was so much better at all this than he was. He wanted to go find him immediately. He held the rose tightly, and the note more so. "Happy Valentines day!" he said loudly to the girl who'd brought him the rose.

Chloe watched the boy, but didn't ask what it was, because it was a message, even though he wanted to know. Roses had to be removed, so there was no delay. "Happy Valentine's Day!" She said, then went on to look for people who were probably waiting for their roses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back