Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Inspired by Rowan's party during the holidays, I have been thinking of making a topic similar to it where people can just reply whenever and have their own little plots within it. That's how this idea was born!

Alice, with the help of Emily Madison, is going to organize an unofficial meetup for first years in the student lounge. She's going to make her sisters help her set up the room (I'm thinking the aesthetic of a large blanket fort) and the idea is that all first-years can just come in and talk and meet each other! As for who can join. I don't think Alice would have the authority to keep other students out xD I'm not opposed to older students sticking their nose in, but I would like it to be an opportunity to make connections with your first years.

I think I'm starting this soon, this is just a heads-up. If anyone has suggestions/ideas/questions though: please let me know! :D

Super cute idea! She heard there's snacks... You can count on Paisley to be there!​

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back