Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Elizabella was first time sending the roses to others. She didn't belive in herself if she get a rose to. She was to skeptical in this Valentin's day and later she needed find the dress for the ball but right now she needed focus sending roses. ''Hey! Is there Anna Sofia Burleigh?'' Bella asked with nervois voice and she was only the first year who send the roses and hoped that she doing fine.

@Ana Sofia Burleigh

Ana Sofia had been excitedly waiting on rose deliveries to finally arrive and now that they were here she was ready for them. She loved handing out the roses, even if that meant she'd have to walk around all day trying to find the students on her list. Seeing their reactions when they received their roses was more than worth it. She had been looking around the hall when she heard someone call out her own name, looking around to smile at the girl. "Hi! I'm Ana Sofia." She smiled brightly at the younger girl, already excited.

"I have rose for you. Here you go!" Bella gave her rose with note and smiled with warm smile.

Dear Ana,

Thank you for being one of my bestest friends! You have such a kind heart and a beautiful soul. I love making things with you in the Conglomerated Arts Room. I'm glad that we get to do that together.

Wishing you the best Valentine's Day,
Essie xx

Ana smiled when the younger girl handed her the rose. "Thank you." She nodded, before reading the note attached to the rose. Reading the note made her smile spread even wider and she safely put it in her pocket to make sure she wouldn't lose it in the chaos of deliveries. "How are your deliveries going?" She asked the girl, knowing how intimidating she had found it the first time she had signed up.

"Ur welcome!" Bella was a little shy for the third year. She wa slonger her at Hogwarts and she know definetly everything here. "I'ts my first rose to you and i just now started. But it's doing grate. How was your valentin's day?" She asked to Anna.

Ana Sofia nodded when the girl mentioned she had been her first rose to deliver. "That's good! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun." She beamed at her. The girl seemed a little shy, so signing up to deliver roses already seemed like a pretty brave thing to do. "Mine is going great! I love delivering roses. People's reactions always make me happy." She responded to the girl's question.

"Thanky" Bella smiled her and she seemed preaty nice. It was glad that Hufflepuff was so nice. "I'm thinking the same. But thanky for nice talk and i need going send another roses. Have a grate day!" She smiled the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back