Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Gemstone

OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Hey everyone,
So I made another student, her name is Rebecca. She needs everything, friends enemies, future love interest. What ever you have in mind I will listen too. So a little about here, she is sorta mean. Not to the point that everyone hates her, but if she's jealous of you or she doesn't get her way she will hate you. But on the other hand the friends she does have she is very loyal to. Rebecca loves to break the rules and loves a good adventure. She is really outdoorsy and likes to read. Well that's about all I can think of, If your interested post here or PM me on any of my accounts,
~Annie

Persephone can be her friend, Persephone can be a smartypants is because she is from Ravenclaw, she, too, stand up for herself and to others who needs her help. She doesn't care if the person she befriend with has an attitude or not, the important thing to her is having friends and friends who will listen to her when she has a problem.

So, just tell me if my description make sense. I'm in the verge of cooking and can't think straight xD just reply if your interested.

Yeah I'm sure they could become friends. She may not like her right away but with time you you could grow on her and she realizes your a real friend? Does that sound okay :)

That sounds okay to me, so which one do you like? them meeting in the castle or outside the castle?

Well, Loki can be whatever you want him to be! He's Slytherin (of course) and is pretty much innocent at this point. I'm planning on letting his surroundings mold him, instead of him becoming what I want him to become. So far he is never really mean, but can think mean thoughts quite a bit. Breaking rules is an okay thing for him, as long as he doesn't get caught. If he does get caught, he's the type of kid that will instantly blame someone else.

Matthew could be an enemy. Matthew detests Slytherin and has for the most part and opposite personality of Rebecca.

Yeah I saw it thanks though :)
And that sounds good with Angus? Should you start or would you like me to? :)

I can offer Gracie for whatever you think she would be best at :)

She is really friendly and full of energy. She loves white roses and loves to dance and sing. Gracie is bouncy and bubbly :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back