First Year Roses

Eleonora Cade

OOC First Name
Lauren
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Swishy Hazel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Eleonora knew Jocelynn from her classes and as a result she walked straight over to the First Year Gryffindor and handed out the yellow rose "hi Jocelynn, this is for you" she grinned.

Jocelynn was surprised to see her classmate Eleonora walking right up to her at the Gryffindor table. Even more surprised when the girl held out a yellow rose. She thought it was really nice to get one, as she was also handing out roses that day, just hadn't started yet. "Wow thanks!" She said taking the rose in hand smelling it. "How are you doing Eleonora?" She asked wanting to be nice to the girl, she was in the same house as her closest friend Nixon.

Ellie smiled at the Gryffindor ”you’re welcome! There’s a note too!” she added as she handed over the note too. ”I’m okay thanks Jocelynn! I have a lot of roses to give out which is taking forever but it’s really fun too!” she explained. ”How are you?”
Jocelynn,
you and piggy are the coolest friends ever! thanks for running into me in the owlery and letting me spend time with you!
Nixon

Jocelynn smiled as she got the note and opened it up. A big grin on her face as she read it. She would have to thank Nixon for it later she was glad they were friends too. "It's from Nixon, he is in your house. I'm sure you know him!" Jocelynn explained. "I'm well, I have a bunch of flowers to deliver as well. None of them are first years too so that's difficult," Jocelynn said with a smile on her face as always. She was glad to talk to this Hufflepuff finding her very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back