Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie woke up that morning remembering she had in appointment with the Doc that day. She was a little scared and had not told Grande about it. She kept it to herself, maybe she will tell him next week but today she wanted to be alone. She walk towards the hospital wing opening the door, than sitting down on a bed waiting for Doc to come out and check her out.

Patrick smiled as he came out of his office.
"Well someone is eager today!" he joked, he went to the cabinet and took her file out scanning it briefly he walked over to her, "how are you today Maddie? Any more symptoms?"

"Oh am I" she laughed.
"Well I'm okay, other than the dizziness I'm fine." she said nodding.
"When I start to change is when I'm on the floor already past the dizziness state."

"Right well we better get you your potion then", he went to the cabinet and took down the vial of blue Lorica. He uncapped it and walked back to Ms Hollaworth handing it to her.
"Drink all of this, I've measured out small vial quantities that should do you from week to week. I'm slowly deducing how the potion was made... but if you could find out from your father the exact ingredients that would be great!" he said to her as he pulled up a stool infront of her.

"I'll try contacting." she said nodding.
She took the potion drinking it little by little.
"This is gross, I hate the taste." she said making a face.
After she was done, "Did you figure out the name of this." she asked him.

Patrick smiled as she grimaced over the taste of the potion.
"yeah, it's definitly called Lorica potion. I will try and add a citrus flavour to it to take the awful taste away, it won't damage the actual potion itself but at least you won't have to hate drinking it!"
Patrick put his chart down and pulled out his wand.
"Now! the really hard part... how are you at giving blood?"

"Okay thanks Doc." she said smiling.
"Blood, oh boy I guess it won't hurt." she lied a little
Her stomach sort of drop, blood made her kind of sick.

Patrick saw the look on her face and smiled.
"I promise you won't feel a thing, magic remember. Now if this was a muggle hospital - good gried you should see how they extract blood! With a needle that they stick into your arm!" Patrick tapped his wand on his other hand, "You will have to roll up your sleeve though!"

"Right. magic or not still is blood." she said rolling up her sleeves.
She closed her eyes tightly trying not to see. "So Doc how's being here going?" she said trying to make conversation.

Patrick drained the required amount of blood without too much fuss, filling up a small vial.
He put his wand away and smiled at her.
"You can roll your sleeve back down again. See you didn't notice anything!" he placed the vial into a casket and saying the locking charm in his head, locked it tightly.
"Every thing has been going really well actually!" he said to her, "I've been settling in ok!"

Maddiie smiled and rolled down her sleeves.
"That good to know." she said grinning.

"Well I've been okay I can not complain." Maddiie said with a half smile.
"Its just lot to intake, after you told me about knowing what it is that I have."

He smiled at her, "I've travelled half the globe with the quidditch team I've seen alot of strange and also wonderful things. I've seen a case similar to yours so I know that perhaps there's also someone like me out there researching it. I hope I can contact them or in the mean time like I said I'll be conducting my own research. I've my list of books for the library all ready!"

He flicked his wand at the parchment file he had been writing in and it went to it's place in the filing cabinet.

"Same time next week?"

"Yes of course." she stood up smiling at her favorite person at the moment.
"Thanks Doc, I will see you later." she said to him.

"Ms Hollawarth?" he said as she was leaving,"If you ever need to talk about anything. Please feel free to come see me, ok? I mean it anytime!"
He held the door open for her.

"Thanks Doc I will." she said smiling.

((which I will later on in your office.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back