First visit to the library

Sern took a final moment to glance at Taylor before he decided, as usual, he was no use to the conversation. Closing his book quietly he made his way over to a further away table to sit. He looked out over the library once again and murmured something quietly.

Taylor shook her head with a laugh. She glanced over at Sern when he moved. "Yeah i would be afraid if i were you, Aeons crazy." She mouthed the word crazy while facing away from Aeon, while performing the typical 'crazy' finger wiggle near her head. She smirked as she turned back to Aeon, giving him a wide smile, then looked back at her book.

As Sern heard her mutter "Cya Around". He thought bitterly to himself not likely

Aeon turned to the next page in the book and started the spells there. "Is your book good so far?" He asked rather abruptly.

She was still looking at Sern, she didnt understand the boy at all. Shaking her head she looked at Aeon who had spoken to her. "Oh, yeah, still cant find what im looking for though. What spell you looking at." She glanced at his open book.

Once Sern had set himself at a further away table he opened his book again, not really reading for he was to deep in thought.

"That's a shame." Aeon replied. "Oh, Uhm. Blastero and Petrificus Totalus." He said, then continued:
"Blastero is just flicking the wand forward in three short bursts, like so." He said, demonstrating the movement. "It just knocks your opponent back, But Petrificus Totalus is cool, It turns the entire body rigid, and the movement is easy, Just a swish and a flick." He demonstrated the movement and lowered his wand. "I feel like a geek now." He said glumly

Taylor laughed. "I cant wait to learn spells, my parents taught me some basic ones, but said i had to wait until Hogwarts." Flicking the page, her head shot back a little in surprise, before she leant in closer to read more. "Turns out they do use Dragons in Gringotts." She smiled and turned to Aeon, before leaning back in her chair. "Your not that much of a geek." Her gaze flickered to Sern. "Your brother isnt very talkative is he?" She wispered to Aeon.

Aeon smiled at her. "You JUST realized that? God your slow." He joked, his eyes flickering to his brother. "He prefers to be alone, He's always been that way." Aeon muttered, going back to his book.

Taylor jokingly rolled her eyes. "I knew that, i just didnt believe my parents when they told me." She laughed. Her eyes wandered back to Sern. "Really?" She shrugged, not being too fussed by it, but still finding the situation strange, she went back to her book and read more about the Dragons.

He guessed his brother was talking about him...as usual... and as per usual he caught a fragment of a whisper "Prefers to be alone". He shut his book and made his was silently over to the shelf. He then replaced it and left the library without so much as a glance around.

"I feel sorry for that boy, He should be more social..like me." Aeon muttered, turning a page in the book. He felt like starting the other one so closed the book he was reading and opened Magical Draft's and Potions and instantly regretted it, They was so much on the page that his eyes hurt.

"Brotherly love is always the strongest." She joked. "So is he your only sibling?" She asked. Getting bored of her book now she knew what she wanted to know, she leant back in her chair once more and debated putting her feet up, deciding against it. She didnt think the librarian would appreciate it very much.

"Yes he is but I have a cousin Kida who's pretty close to a sister." Aeon replied, running his fingers through his hair and closing the book. He rubbed his eyes and leaned back aswell. Wondering if he should grab another book.

((OOC:I have to go, Until Mum falls asleep, Then I can sneak back out ;) ))

((kay lol your so rebel))

Taylor hummed. "I dont think ive met Kida." She said thoughtfully. "Tired?" She asked, not sure how else to continue the conversation.

"No not tired, The words hurt my eyes, This is a bigger book than I expected." Aeon said, placing the Potions book down and taking the spellbook up again. He opened it to the last page he was on and began reading again.

"I cant wait for Charms next term and Transfiguration. I would be so cool to be an animagus." She said more to herself than Aeon. Her eyes wandering the the high ceiling of the library as she leant back further in her chair.

Sern, Deciding to try be more social had just entered back into the library to hear Talor speak of wanting to be an animagus and was greatly interested. As he came around a shelf he looked at her silently for a moment then asked. "and what animal would you be?..." his voice trailing through the air as usual.

"I REALLY want to do transfiguration, it seems fun." Aeon said then noticing the return of Sern (heehee)) he waved his hand and gestured him to sit down.

Taylor looked up at Sern, he must have returned (snigger). "A cat." She said simply a smile on her face. "Yourself?" Wondering if the boy would actually answer.

He looked at her for a moment and his eyes looked more tiger like then ever. "Most can guess..."

looking over to his brother Sern said "And why all of a sudden to you want me included in your conversations brother...?"

Aeon let his hand drop to the floor. "It's a good way to make friends, and you REALLY need some." He said, twirling his wand in his hand.

"You never did have any trace of restraint did you.." and after another moments silence he decided to set himself down beside his brother, though he would much rather stand.

He looked at Taylor for a moment before saying in his usual tone, "If you haven't guessed it would be a tiger.." a slight smile came across his face "such magnificent creatures..." then once again he faded into silence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back