First visit to the library

Taylor gave Sern a smile. "I actually wouldnt have guessed that." She admitted truthfully. "I love Tigers, always have." She remembered being young and her parents brought her a huge tiger teddy. She seemed to be thinking about her parents alot lately. She really missed them.

"Maybe I should go back to that potions book and try find a potion to make you speak up more and less odd." Aeon said, tapping the closed book with his wand.

"Then you can search how to be even more nasty to your brother." She joked, pointing to a random place on the page Aeon was looking at.

"Oh haha." Aeon replied with a smile, brushing her hand away. "I'm not like this to him all the time." He sighed, Thinking back to life at home.

Taylor smirked. "I have two sisters, one of them is just annoying the other is 5, enough said." She laughed.

"Maybe there's a potion in here for you to use then." Aeon replied with a laugh.

"I doubt it." She laughed. "They are siblings, its a rule that they must be annoying." She stated indifferently, she leant forward and closed her book, not intending on reading any more of it.

"Not a good book then?" Aeon asked, looking at the closed book.

"I found out what i wanted to know, this book has no further use to me." She said simply and leant back again.

"Ok" Aeon said simply, There wasn't much else too say, He looked over his book again and moved his wand around.

"Well." She said awkwardly. "This conversation has officially died." She chuckled. "I might get going, ill see you in the common room later though yeah?" She asked hopefully, she always got bored in the common room. She got up and returned her book to the shelf before walking back to Aeon for his answer.

"Alrighty then, I think I've done enough reading so I might go aswell." Aeon replied, shutting the book and walking over to place it on the shelf along with the potions book.
"Well, See you at the common room." He said, waving to Taylor

"Later Aeon." She waved before making her way to the grounds for some fresh air before heading to the common room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back