First time preggers

Kandee Roberts

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Kandee had never been pregnant before, and she didn't want to go to a doctor with Alex, until she was sure everything was fine. She was a few months along now, and had confirmed that she was pregnant. In her heart she wished it was only one child, seeing how twins ran in her family line. She sat in a waiting room and read a small magazine, waiting for a doctor to come and get her. She was shaking a little bit; she couldn't help it. She was just so scared that something might go wrong. What if she had a miscarriage? Would... would Alex stay if she lost the baby? What about the baby and her wedding gown? They were not going to agree. Oh darn it... where was that doctor?

Corinne returned from the five minute break she had finally been able to take, the long list of pregnant women for her to see only seemed to grow. Somedays she simply wished that women would use more care and stop keeping her in a job. She sighed and rubbed her aching head, this was ludicrous. She was only feeling so spiteful because she had no word from Nicolas as of yet, not since the botched up dinner evening the week before. With a sigh she looked at her list and called out the name of the next woman.

"Kandee Roberts please, this way" she walked back in through her office and sat behind her desk awaiting the woman to enter.

[sorry this had taken me so long to get too... please feel free to godmod my character within reason so you can move this along or finish up your rp.]

Kandee followed the woman down a hallway into a room. She chewed on her painted nails slightly, trying to remain calm. Thoughts that were both scary and happy raced through her head, but mostly she worried that she was pressing her fiance, Alex, into the marriage. Though she didn't share this with the nurse. She sat down on the table and looked around the room. She took a deep breath; and anxiety attack was approaching her.

"hello." She said in a quiet timid voice. She didn't even sound like herself at the moment.

((that's just fine, it's not like I've been on regularly anyways.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back