First time out

Andrew had totally fainted.He wasn't able to breath anymore.He was unconcious and unaware of the surrounding.In his sub-concious he felt that there was someone for help but he didnt know who or what they were doing.

Isabella could tell Andrew was totally unconscious. "Andrew!" she kept yelling because she didn't know what to do. She went to her pile of clothes and picked up her wand but she didn't know any magic to help him. She decided to run to the hospital wing. She got her pile of clothes and put them as a pillow under his head for him. "Please Andrew don't die while I go get help for you," she whispered in his ear.
Then Isabella ran across the lakefront and the lawn all the way into the hospital wing, not caring that she was in her bathing suit.

Isabella walked back up to Andrew with a Nurse at her side. She looked down at Andrew and saw that he was still unconscious. She knelt down at his side and asked the Nurse, "What're you going to do?"

"15 minutes?" Sidney said, trying to stay calm as she saw the boy. She cleared her throat and walked over "What did you say his name was?" she said calmly kneeling beside him and feeling his pulse.

"His name is Andrew," Isabella answered her quickly. She looked down at Andrew anxiously waiting what would happen.

Sidney nodded in a business like manner, "Andrew, Andrew can you hear me?" she asked, she was as of yet unsure whether he was unconcious or had fainted, "Was he under the water for long?" she asked hurriedly, waving her wand so as to clear his airways and help his breathing.

"Well sort of. The thing he was fighting off was pulling him down a lot and he kept swallowing water. When I went over to him he was underwater. I'd say about 1 and a half minutes at the most maybe," Isabella said slowly, unsure of any time judgement as she was re-thinking the events.

Andrew heard someone call him.He didnt know who they were.He couldn't reply because his chest was still filled with water so he coughed and water came out."Oho ...OHo".

((Is that how you cough? ;) ))

[Thanks! I've heard that alot recently lol. Caysi Finnigan made it for me though. :) ]

Sidney felt some what relieved as she heard the boy cough though by the sound of things he had swallowed alot of water, she flicked her wand using a wordless spell that should instantly clear the water from his airways, she waited to see if it had worked while rummaging in her pocket and pulling out a small corked bottle filled with a green liquid, this would bring him out of his current unconcious state, she put the bottle to his lips and began to pour it.

As soon as Andrew's chest was cleared of water he started breathing normally again although he was still unconcious.Than he felt something could touch his lips and swallowed it and slowly opened his eyes to see Isabella and the nurse beside him.He smiled at them."Thanks"he said merly in a wispher.

He tried to sit upright on the ground with the support of his palm but he noticed that the attack from the Grindlow(sp!) had cut his flesh in both his palm when he had tried to use them to shoo away the creature and his legs when it had pulled him using its sharp hand like things. Both his palm and his legs were bleeding and now aching with pain due to the salty water mixing with his fresh cuts on his flesh.

Sidney smiled as Andrew regained concioussness(sp?) "O those look nasty," she siad seeing the cuts on him, she had used a spell on the girls cuts but these were much deeper and would require supplies from the hospital wing, "Right you need to come to the hospital wing," she siad "Will you be okay to walk, if me and your friend help?" she asked offering him a hand up.

Isabella breathed a sigh of relief as Andrew coughed and then the Nurse had done a spell for him to breath. She helped prop his head up as she poured a potion for him to drink and regain consciousness. "Andrew!" she squealed when he awoke. She immediately hugged him tightly but let go right away as he was still probably weak.

"OKay Miss..." Sidney trailed off, having only just realised she didn't know the girls name, "Could you support his weight on that side and I will do likewise on this side," she said offering her arm to Andrew for support.

"I'm Isabella Chaos. What's your name?" she asked, feeling bad for not asking sooner, but with Andrew unconscious she felt that it wasn't appropriate for introductions at the time. She nodded as the Nurse gave instructions and quickly got Andrew's left arm and put it over her shoulder. "Ok, I'm ready to pick him up," she said. "But what about our clothes?" she asked, wondering if she should go get them herself later, but then she looked up at the sky and noticed it was getting dark already.

"I'm Sidney," Sidney began then changed her mind "On second thoughts I think you'd better call we Nurse Coogan," she said smiling warmly, "Okay, Miss Chaos lift him, gently though," she said doing the same, "Ahh yes your clothes," she siad and with a gentle flick of her wand they were gone, "They will be awaiting us in the wing," she said and began to slowly walk.

Andrew was pleased when Isabella hugged him which showed that he had another friend whom he could trust."Yeah, I am fine"he said to her with a light smile.He started walking with the support of the nurse and Isabella.They soon reached the hospital wing.
(shall we continue it? there?)

((She means I started one while you were unconscious, it's called "Andrew Unconscious!" lol and we can just continue in that topic. Here's the link: Hospital Wing RP ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back