Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 14" Rigid Holly Wand with Manticore Venom Core
Azerail put on his sunglasses and slipped on his leather skeleton jacket before exiting the Slytherin Common Room. His hair was slightly wavy, since he was too lazy to straighten it. He walked out to the grounds, the sun blaring up in the clear sky. He shook his head, and headed toward Brightstone Village. The break was almost over, and he wanted to see Brightstone before the new term started. He walked down the path, feeling relieved that the cold didn't bother him and the snow didn't seem through his boots.

Azerail glanced up at the sign, and smiled in his mind. It didn't show upon his lips, of course. He cocked his eyebrow up, looking over the place. It just looked like a normal village. Nothing special of it. Shrugging, he entered it anyway, wondering what was so great about this place. He walked on the sidewalk, glad that there wasn't any snow on it. He was looking around, not paying much attention to where he was going.

Dannii was wandering Brightstone alone. She was admiring one of the many shops, the display in the window was for quills and ink of various colors and styles. She sighed and turned around still looking in the window when she started walking and hit something.

Azerail was staring at the ground, watching his smooth walking rhythm. He felt shocked when something bumped into him. His natural response took over and he sidestepped from the object, before taking a look at what, or who, he had just made physical contact with. His emerald eyes studied the girl that looked younger than him. He said, his voice low and like velvet, "I'm sorry..." He actually meant what he said, but his face was still blank.

Dannii looked up at the boy and blushed "no im sorry i should have been paying more attention" She replied taking a step back, "Im Dannii, Dannii Merrythought" She said with a small smile. She couldnt remember the last time she had been this shy with a person. Her blue eyes looked at the boy with emerald eyes for just a second before returning to her shoes.

Azerail adjusted his sunglasses, making sure that they were straight. He wasn't making too much eye contact. He never had. He felt a little odd when she was apologizing, but dismissed the thought. He introduced himself, since she had, "Um, I'm Azerail Varius." His gloved fingers messed with his hair before he inquired, "You don't go to Hogwarts, do you?" He wasn't sure whether she did or not. He hadn't seen her, but then again, he locked himself up in his dorm for the first term.

"um no, not until next year" She said kicking some dirt. She took a quick look at the boy again and realised he must be at least a year older then her "do you go there, what house are you in?" She asked.

Azerail understood, and that had to be the reason why he didn't see her at the sorting. He nodded, and answered, "Yeah, I do, and I'm in Slytherin." He had heard that Slytherin was a bad house, but his dad was in there, along with his brother, Grezhen. Azerail didn't know what else to say, but he figured that the girl would comment more upon the subject.

"Oh" Dannii muttered. She hadnt met anyone accually in Slytherin yet but she had met a few destined to be in Slytherin. They were not nice people, at all. "I dont care what house i get in" she said. in her head she added as long as its not Slytherin

Azerail bit his lip a bit, and stated, "Not all people in Slytherin are mean. Just a few jerks here and there." Azerail removed his sunglasses, and placed them upon the top of his black hair. His emerald eyes stared at her, finding it relatively easy to make some eye contact. It might have been because she was younger, but he didn't know. "That was my thought when I got to the sorting area. I really didn't care."

"yeah, most people ive met headed for Slytherin hate muggles and muggle borns" Dannii stated folding her arms "but i dont think your like that, are you?" She asked looking into his emerald eyes now that his glasses were off.

Azerail heard this, and wondered. Did he not like them? He didn't know a muggle to judge one. And he called muggle-borns mudbloods because that was what he was raised to. Azerail finally shook his head, "I can't say. I haven't met one, and if I did, then I doubt that they would cause me to hate the entire race." Azerail wondered why this was, why did some hate races. Was it just because?

"thats good" Dannii said with a smile "although im not muggle born, im pureblood accually*pending*" She said with a smile a slight proudness in her voice, one less thing to get picked on about. There was still lots to make fun of though.

Azerail raised an eyebrow. Pureblood? He simply shrugged, "Blood doesn't matter to me." It was true. He wasn't too sure of his blood, although he was positive that he wasn't muggle-born. However, his parents told him that his biological parents were pure, but he couldn't be too sure on that. Azerail leaned his body against the brick building behind him. He added, "Plus, I've never met a pureblood."

"oh" Dannii said blushing slightly. She really didnt care if she was pure blood or not but she did want this boy to like her.

(( lame post sorry =P ))

Azerail sighed, "I would hate to shorten the meeting, but I think I better head back before I get sick." He rolled his eyes and put the sunglasses back over his eyes. "I suggest you do the same." Azerail patted her on the head, before walking out of the village.

((Since the place is about to close, he is just going to leave... :oy: ))

Dannii blushed again when he patted her on the head "i hope to see you again!" she called after him. She supposed she should head inside, she wasnt really dressed for this weather. She headed in the other direction of the school. It was funny her family was so close yet so far away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back