Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Charlotte
Wand
14 1/2 Inch Yew Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Dan couldn't be more excited for halloween. He got ready before long, as The Flash, a costume his sister got for his birthday the previous year but never wore. He waited for his girlfriend in the common room, they would walk down to the feast together. It was always awkward trying to find your date when you were already there, if you had no one to talk to as everyone else would be busy talking to other people. He smiled when he saw her, and held out his hand. "Recognise me yet?" He teased, wanting Charlotte to know it was him who was there and not someone else. His mask covered his whole face except for his eyes and mouth, so it wouldn't be too hard for him to be recognised by the people who knew him. Once they were at the feast where quite a few people were mingling, some dancing, he stated, "You look beautiful by the way."

Charlotte never really celebrated Halloween at home and she had never really done anything for it until her first year at Hogwarts. Attending feasts at Hogwarts was always fun and this year she had the pleasure of spending it with her boyfriend. The prefect was dressing up as Bat Girl this year and placed her mask on her face before heading out of her dormitory and to the common room where she saw Daniel dressed in a full suit as The Flash. She laughed when she saw him. "Of course I recognised you." she said, kissing him on the lips. She was glad they weren't covered, and nor were his eyes, as she didn't think she'd be able to recognise him otherwise. As the pair of them walked to the Great Hall she held his hand tightly and blushed when he said she looked beautiful. "Thanks." she replied, before taking him over to the food table. She took a handful of lollies. "Want some?" She held them out to him with a cheeky smile on her face.

As they arrived to the feast together, Dan could not stop thinking about how cute Charlotte was. It reminded him why he loved spending time with her - even before he'd asked her out. His cheeks reddened a little at the new concept but thankfully that part of his face wasn't visible. "Sure, why not?" He chuckled, and took some sweets that she handed to him. Once they were done with those, having eaten them in silence, the sixth year prefect smiled mischievously at his girlfriend, before offering his hand. "Would you like to have this dance?" He said, almost in an exaggerated manner, because he was not one for cliches but at the same time he did want to entertain Char. Dan was barely paying attention to the music.
<i>
</i>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back