Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
The smell of sweet sugar linger through the whole house as Teagan hurriedly down the stairs. Thanksgiving wasn't really celebrated in the UK but her professors were understandable of her situation. They gave her homeworks and extra work for the weekend as she asked for Thursday and Friday to miss her classes. If it wasn't for her Grandmother's plea, she wasn't going. She and her mother are great, getting along now but her time as an Auror is much important for her. Entering the kitchen, the busy staff laid pies and tarts on the dinning table. Teagan stopped in her tracks to look at the different traditional pies and tarts of England. She chuckled nervously.

"Excuse me but is that Bakewell Tart?" Teagan asked one of the kitchen staff. "Yes, your ladyship, is there something wrong?" The staff was nervous about her question. The blonde 18 year old looked at them again and it seems a miscommunication was made. Everything weren't a traditional American Thanksgiving desserts. "No, nothing's wrong. Actually, you all did a good job. Thank you for doing this." Although she was worried everyone will talk about her, she's still proud to bring something from home. The staff smiled widely and excused herself. Now all she had to do was asked for help to take all these desserts to the other side of the pond. I hope that one pie is Apple pie and not a minced pie.

It was a matter of time that he'll be invited by his daughter's mother to one of her parties but was surprised to be invited to one of their family gatherings. Devlin was only thinking what's best for Teagan and being a family oriented he is, he'll give in. The two day trip to the states we're taken care off and bags of luggage were being carried out of his room and Teagan's. "Don't let them intimidate you once you're there." His mother appeared from the door.

Devlin gave her a sincere smile and shook his head slightly. "Don't worry, mum. I think we can handle strangers. Besides, it's a two day trip. Jessica told me she wanted to go shopping with Teagan and so, I let her." Everything was going great between the Maxwell and the Fields, he wasn't going to deprive the child of a mother's love. Even if he tried it once before. "I'm just worried that Camilla might antagonizes you and hurt Teagan more. You do know she never treated your daughter like her own even in the end we find out that she's just her niece." His mother has a point but he can't tell Teagan what to do anymore.

"Teagan's strong now, mum. She can handle anything." Devlin moved near to her and gave his mum a kiss on the forehead before walking out of his bedroom. If this trip would go smoothly as planned, they'll be back by Saturday. After ordering his staff about the plan, Devlin head ton to find Teagan and found her in the kitchen. "Hey, doll. Are you ready to head on?" He asked with that wide smile he gave to his daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back