Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (Matthew)
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2" Chestnut Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Amy had never done this before. She had decided to get more involved when there was a sign up sheet to be tutored in certain subjects. The fifth year liked to help so she'd signed as a tutor for other students who needed the extra helping hand and when she saw who she had been assigned Amy had asked a couple of Ravenclaw students to find a girl by the name of Isabelle Vernier, to inform her of the first tutoring session. She had never heard of her before so she couldn't be in her own grade. Maybe younger. The hufflepuff sat down at a table, placing her Charms book in front of her and her bag slung over the chair she settled in. Exams were coming up in a couple of weeks and Amy wanted to make the best of these sessions. She hoped Isabelle would find her soon so they could get started. The earlier they got on with it the more they'd get done. Amy had no idea how she looked like so hopefully they'd find each other.
<i></i>

Isabelle liked studying. It meant being able to prepare for tests and hopefully learning something new in the mean time. She had signed up for a tutoring program that was happening at the school and she hoped that by doing this she was going to be able to make a friend that would help her fit in. The Ravenclaw entered the library and stood at the door as she looked around to find who the person was that she was meant to go to. She had never seen an Amy Rosemary before but Isabelle supposed she was probably the yellow haired girl that was sitting alone and who seemed to be waiting for someone. Isabelle tentatively walked towards her and spoke. "A-Amy Rosemary?" she said, her French accent quite clear.

As soon as she heard a nervous voice call out her name Amy looked up and instantly smiled at the girl in front of her, assuming she was the Isabelle she was waiting for. The hufflepuff gestured for the girl to take a seat. "Nice to meet you Isabelle. So," she said once Isabelle had settled herself and seemed comfortable enough for the two to start the session. She was about to ask which spells needed the most attention but when she remembered how strong her accent was decided to ask something else first instead. "How well do you speak English? You're not from here, are you?" Amy tried to ask in the gentlest way possible, not wanting to confuse Isabelle in case she was too nervous to focus. The last thing the fifth year wanted was to make the other girl feel scared. After they'd gotten this out of the way they would get right to the studying part. After all, Amy was here to help.
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back