First Meeting

Imogen Day

OOC First Name
Emzies
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Imogen walked gladly on to the great school lawn. She'd noticed that the weather was slowly, ever so slowly turning from summer to autumn, of course the change unlike back home was not drastic. It did just become autumn and basically winter over night. Imogen smiled to herself as she skipped happy to sit under a large tree. She had realised she'd forgotten to bring a book with her and cursed at her own stupidity at this. After walking a little while longer she reached a little area under the tree where sitting was comfortable. She looked around her curse as to what this day would bring.

Trixie was walking around admiring sunlight as if she'd never seen it before. She hadnt been out of the castle much as she'd been drowned down in homework and essays, now that she finally had a free moment to herself, she couldnt wait to get out of the castle.

She saw a girl sitting under the trees who didnt appear to be doing anything 'Perhaps, like me shes bored' Trixie thought. She made her way over to the girl, "Hi do you mind if I join you?" she asked in a friendly tone.

Imogen looked up at the sound of a girls voice. She saw that a girl about her age was standing, seeing as Immy had nothing to do she smiled politely at the girl and then nodded. She moved over a little to give a place for the girl to sit. Since forgetting to bring a book Immy was very glad to have someone to talk to.

"Yes sure, sit down. I forgot my book so I was getting a little bored." Immy said with a friendly smile. "I'm Imogen but everyone calls me Immy." Immy added holding out her hand.

Trixie flashed Immy a smile. "Thanks. Im Trixie," she said. She shook her hand and took a seat next her. She could see that Immy was from Gryffindor. "So how are you finding it in Gryffindor so far?" she asked trying to make conversation. She usually wasn't good at that when it came to meeting new poeple.

Imogen smiled as Trixie sat down beside her. She nodded at the question. She loved being a Gryffindor. They were generally very awesome. She could see that the girl was a ravenclaw and in her mind, if Immy had not gotten into Gryffindor she would've been a Ravenclaw.

"Yes, I love it. Everyone is really friendly and kind. It's like a family." Imogen said with a smile. "How are you liking Ravenclaw?"

Trixie smiled at Immy when she answered her question. "That's nice. Ravenclaw's pretty much the same, I love how everyone gets along so well." she replied, remembering her old school where there were fights breaking out almost every week. "Where are you from?" she asked.

Immy smiled and nodded. She would've thought that anywhere everyone gets along, but this was her first ever time to school so she figured it was probably different from how she imagined it. School was however as much fun as she had imagined it. She was always smiling and lately, after her and Teddy had finally gotten together she was more than a little glad with her decision to come to school.

"I'm from Wales. Up North. I live a long way from here." Imogen said with a smile. "What about you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back