First meeting :)

Trixie Pompeii

Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
As she leant on the windowsill, taking in the view, Trixie sighed happily. She couldn't get over how beautiful the grounds were, and this corridor full of windows was a great place from which to see them. She was suddenly jolted back to her senses as an older student bumped into her. "Watch where you're going", he muttered grumpily. Trixe was annoyed - she hadn't even been moving! - but didn't dare say anything to the boy. She tutted to herself as she watched him walk away. Trixie picked up her bag to leave, but as she did so the seam split, for the second time that day. She groaned as her books scattered all over the corridor. Not again! she thought to herself. I really should've bought a new bag. She bent down to gather her books, and as she did so she heard someone approaching.

Sandie had been exploring the Castle, again. She had done the same thing the day before, but she couldn't get enough of it. She was really loving being at Hogwarts and she already felt at home there. Sandie had just finished throroughly exploring the Dungeons and was now making her way along the first floor corridor. She honestly didn't see why alot of people found the dungeons scary, they were just a few deep, dark hallways really. Nothing scary about them!
Humming gently under her breath, she heard a thump come from a little off down the corridor. Sandie began to power-walk, wondering what was going on. She soon found out. A girl who also looked like a first year was bent over, picking up books from the floor. It looked as though the girls bag had split. "Oh, let me help you out" Sandie called, running over to the girl and bending down to pick two of the books up. "Hey, I'm Sandie Treasure" she grinned brightly, standing up again and holding a hand out, her blue eyes sparkling.

Trixie looked up as the girl introduced herself, and bent down to help.
"Thanks!" she grinned. Trixie looked at Sandie. From the green on her robes, she assumed she must be a Slytherin. After all she'd heard about Slytherin house, she was surprised that this girl seemed so friendly and helpful. Then she realised she hadn't introduced herself.
"I'm Trixie by the way. This bag is such a nuisance, this is the second time it's broken already! So are you a first year too?" Trixie asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back