Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Estella had to admit she was quite nervous for Hogwarts. Her main concern was that it would be hard for her to make friends. It wasn't that she was an introvert - she just wanted to fit in, and she hoped she would be able to find a group of people that would accept her despite her latina heritage. She was sure however that there would be others in the same position as her who came from a different background and she hoped she would easily be able to find them and befriend them. But before she was able to go to Hogwarts she had to have a trip to Obsidian Harbour with her father, and she was very excited for it. Shopping was always fun for the young girl, and shopping for Hogwarts would be even better.

After successfully buying her wand, Estella was keen to explore the rest of the shops that were around. She wanted to buy as much as she could and didn't want to miss a thing. She walked into a few shops with her father close beside her, buying what she needed and more. It was so much fun to go shopping and as it started to come to an end both her and her father had their hands full of heavy shopping bags which almost dragged along the ground as Estella heaved them along. The girl sighed as she finally took a seat on a nearby bench just outside the ice cream shop. The line to get ice cream was quite long and so Estella's father went by himself. It would be a nice treat to finish the day and Estella was excited for it, and even more excited to get home and unbox all of her new items. The sun shone bright on the bench, and so Estella put on her sunglasses and admired the view as she waited for him.

Violette was now staying with her sister Grace, and it was often a little awkward. She knew Grace was trying her best to make her feel welcome, but all her gestures made Violette feel even more like a burden. Her boyfriend was nice too, but she felt extremely shy around him and had barely uttered a word to him. She often stayed in her room, which was a lot smaller than her room at home. She wouldn't admit it, but Violette was very homesick. She missed her house in France, her room with all her books, and her parents. Today, Grace had taken her with her to do some shopping, some of it for Violette herself but also a bit for Grace. As Grace headed into Quality Quidditch Supplies, Violette had asked if she could wait outside. The store had looked pretty busy with students preparing for the new year, and she would prefer to be in a less crowded area. Grace had told her to wait at one of the benches, and Violette obeyed. She hesitantly took a seat next to another young girl, probably waiting for someone as well. Violette kept as much distance between them as she could, glancing at her nervously. She was wearing sunglasses, so Violette wasn't entirely sure she had even spotted her yet. She hoped she wasn't disturbing her, and decided to stay quiet in case the girl wanted to be left alone. She had no idea what to say, anyway.

Estella was happy to have the opportunity to look at the scenery around her. With her busy schedule she never usually did, and so it was nice to just sit there and observe, taking in as much as she could before she would have to go away to somewhere almost completely different. It made her wonder what Hogwarts would actually look like, if they had lots of trees and hills and a nice place to watch the sunset at the end of the day. Estella's thoughts were interrupted however as she looked a little bit to her right and noticed out of the corner of her eye that someone had been sitting next to her. Estella did not even hear her coming, and so this startled her a little bit. "Oh, Merlin's Beard." Estella muttered, pulling her bags of shopping closer to her to give the girl more room. "Sorry, I've just been shopping. How long have you been sitting there for?" The girl looked about her age, and so she thought it wouldn't hurt to introduce herself. "I'm Estella by the way. What's your name?"

Violette winced as she noticed she had clearly startled the girl. With wide eyes, she scooted away from her a bit. "Oh, e-excuse me." She said quickly. "I... didn't mean to scare you, I am sorry." Her French accent was obvious, and she wondered if the girl would think she was strange for it. "I just sat down." She said quickly. "I'm sorry. I could leave." She said, smoothing down her skirt. She bit her lip, then hesitantly gave the girl her name. "My name is Violette... I'm waiting for my sister."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back