Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Augustus)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Birch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Addy couldn't believe she was here. Well, not at the feast, really, but on a date. After Augustus had unknowingly broken her heart, she had just assumed she wasn't that appealing as a girl. But Nik liked her. He had kissed her. And she liked him. He was nice, and cute, and a big party was exactly what she needed to distract herself. She waited at the entrance, smoothing her dress. Was it too much? She bit her lip, fussing with the hem of her dress as she waited for her date.

Nick was awkwardly unsure of what was going on, no, he knew why he had asked Addy to come with him, he was more just unsure how he had even decided that he wanted to go to the Halloween feast? Nah, he wasn't going to think about it even if he clearly knew that his family will have a lot of questions. "We're looking good together," he half-smiled at her as he approached her from behind and offered out his hand, so they could move into the Hall instead of just standing at the entrance.

Addy looked over as Niklaus spoke, smiling shyly. "Well, you are certainly very handsome," She offered, taking his hand and stepping closer, letting him lead her into the hall. "Thank you for asking me to come," She brushed her hair behind her ear. It was a great distraction from her usual drama. "What would you like to do?" She asked.

Nick lightly chuckled, Addy was actually really shy. "You too," he wasn't that much of a romantic to actually come up with unique compliments, so he kinda leaned in and pressed a light kiss on Addy's lips unless she refused it. "I mean, you're cute, and well, I may be attracted to you. So asking you to come with me only made sense," he said like it was the most common thing to say. One of his traits was that he was able to put out overwhelming news like it wasn't anything serious. Like now, he admitted that he liked her and wasn't even bothered by that. "Well, snacks? Maybe we could go make a photo first?" He easily offered and pointed at the direction where he saw Accio staff.

Addy's heart skipped as Nik kissed her, kissing him back easily and giggling shyly. "Well, I'm glad you think so," She walked a little closer to him. Her breath caught as he said he was interested in her. Was he really? She blushed and looked away, trying to hide her shy smile. She nodded at his suggestion. "A photo, for sure, and then perhaps snacks after?" She asked, peeking back up at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back