First Date, at the Party

Alexander Remington

OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Better than yours =P
Alexander heard Raven's voice and saw her, she looked gorgeous in her masquerade outfit. He had not seen her since the day they had met but she was a sight for sore eyes. "Hey, you look lovely." He went over to her and smiled, "It's a beautiful party isn't it?" He asked his strange yellow eyes scanning over the ballroom. It had been carefully planned and it looked great.

Raven breath was taken away when he looked at her, "yeah and you look great to" she said, giving a kiss on the check like she did last time liking the feel of his cheek.

Alexander smiled at the her, "Thanks." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and he thought of the night they had meet. "I'm glad you could come." He said, she could have very easily said no, but she had decided to see him again. Not just as friends either as his date.

Raven smiled, "i'm glad you invited me i mean i had nothing else to do" she said, hearing music playing and smiling at him, "so when do we get to take these masks off or are we all mystery people all night?" she asked, smiling at him and moving close.

Alex smiled he was glad she wanted to come, but he was afraid she may want to take this to fast. He knew that rushing to get physical in a relationship was not a good thing. "I think we're supposed to keep them on." He looked around and everyone still had on there mask, that was the theme after all.

Raven looked at him, "Alex can we go outside and talk?" she asked, wanting to find out if he liked her more then a friend.

Alex was unsure about the look in her eye. This was weird for him, he was normally the one with no self control. "Alright." He said starting to cut his way through the crowd to the exit.

Raven followed him then looked at the flowers, "aww they are so beautiful," she said, trying to gather her thoughts as she avoided his eyes, "do you like me more then a friend" she said, frowning.

Alexander nodded about the flowers they were pretty. "Oh course I do, or I wouldn't flirt with you this much." He picked a flower and handed it to her, "I just don't want to move to fast, I want to get to know you." He hoped Raven being a girl could understand where he was coming from.

Raven looked at him, "i understand i was just so confused i mean first you flirt and then it's like you run back into a shell" she said, smiling at him thinking of a turtle.

Alexander nodded, he knew what he was doing. It was hard for him not to want to move fast, but he didn't want her to be just another girl, and he knew if they did something he would get bored with her and leave. But he actually felt something for her and he didn't want to lose that. "I'm sorry, I just think we should take things slow." He said more to himself then anyone.

Raven looked at the flowers and sat on the ground, "i understand" she said, looking at the flowers and didn't look at him just took the mask off and looked all around her, "it's hard i know but it's so hard to like a guy who doesn't even want to ask me out as a girlfriend" she said, frowning.

Alexander smiled and sat next to her. He had been going to slow he supposed. He pulled put a case containing the bracelet he had bought for Raven at the mall the other day. "Raven, I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend, we just got here." He chuckled a little bit. He could tell already she was going to be an impatient one.

Raven looked at him, "oh...." she said, looking down and frowning, "i'm sorry i know you wanted to go wrong" she said, looking at him.

Alexander laughed, "It's not your fault." He could understand how she must have felt. He had kind of been giving her mixed feelings. But really she was a little antsy, but everyone had there quirks and he still loved everything about her. She was smart, sweet , lovely. He was everything he wanted in a girlfriend and that's why he had decided to ask her.

Raven looked at him, "i feel like an idoit" she said, looking down and then felt like leaving the party, "i think i should go" she said, starting to stand up.

Alexander understood. "What ever makes you feel most comfortable, but your not an idiot." He wouldn't make her stay if she didn't want to. She stood and so did he if she left so would he had no other reason to be there.

Raven looked at him, "it's ok i can get home by myself i got here that way" she said, starting to take off toward the party then thought she would leave a different way so that no one would see the tears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back