Finnigan House

Elise Finnigan

OOC First Name
Caysi
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Elise made her way to the the top of the steps. She opened the door and made her way in. She knew that her parents wouldn't be home for a while so she would wait till Tommy came. She put her bags in her room. Elise went down the stairs to wait for Tommy.

Tommy had travelled rather clumsily by floo powder, it wasn't his first time but he still couldn't get used to it. He had ended up a little way away from where he had wanted to go but that was fine, after all he was in California about to go off and meet Elise, and her parents. On his way he had seen a sign for a beech and couldn't resist taking a peek, he dropped his bag on the sand and ran into the water happily splashing everywhere before realising he looked really stupid, he walked out of the water shaking some off the water off and putting his plimsolls back on. He set back on his path before reaching the house, his hair was still a little wet now but was drying in the sun. "Elise!" he called his arms spread out wide, waiting to see if she would run over, where he would spin her round and kiss her.

Elise smiled. " TOMMY!" She yelled, she ran out the door and almost tripped. She ran into his arms and hugged him tight.

Tommy grinned as Elise ran over to him, he pickered her up and span her around, not putting her back on the ground he kissed her passionatly on the lips, "Hello gorgeous!" he whispered in her ear, looking her straight in they eyes before finally putting her down, "Mummy and daddy home yet?" he asked putting on an extremly posh accent before laughing,finally dragging his eyes off Elise he noticed the size of the house "Woah your house is amazing!" he said.

Elise giggled. " Nah, there not home yet." She said smiling. " It's not that big!" She smiled. " So what do you want to do?" She asked.

Tommy grinned then shrugged "It's up too you!" he said "Though I did make a quick stop off at the nearest beach on my way here and loved it!" he siad laughing, he had been thinking alot on the way here that he hadn't reallly registered how near or far the beach had been.

Elise nodded. " So, then let's go back there." She said. " It's so nice and warm here in Cali." She said. She started to walk to the beach, she tied her long red hair up in a bun so that it wouldn't get that wet. " Do you want your own room?" She asked.

"Yeah lovely! Much nicer then London!" Tommy said smiling appreciatevly up at the sun as he felt the warmth over his body, he grabbed Elise's hand squeezing it gently in his, he nodded his head "Somehow I don't think your parents would be too fond of us sharing, if you know what I mean!" he said winking at her.

Elise nodded. " True." She said as they arrived to the beach. " Race you!" She said as she ran to the beach.

Tommy laughed, zooming past her and into the water were he splashed around "The waters warm!" he said, he could never get used to warm sea water, it just wasn't normal!

Elise giggled. " I got used to it, but it takes a while." She smiled. She splashed the water at Tommy and waited to see his reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back