Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Bella send the note Louis and she was waiting him here where was the lake. She bring him two choclet frogs as always. Bella wanted finished they french leason and she know that she alredy was doing grate and she don't needed them enymore. So she waited for him and tell that.

@Louis Alcott

Louis had been surprised by Bella's note, but he always enjoyed hanging out with her. He headed to the lake, running over the lawn until he arrived where Bella was waiting. He grinned at her, waving quickly. "You wanted to meet me?" He asked.

"Yeah. I missed a little spend time with you. But i wanted talk you about French leason? I wanna finished. You won't be mad?" Bella asked her best friend and gave him two cochlet frogs.

Louis sat down on the grass and looked at Bella when she spoke. He shrugged. "I don't mind." He told her. "I get it, learning a language is difficult and boring." He said, handing one of the chocolate frogs back to her. "Keep this one, though do you collect the cards?"

"Realy? I like spend time with you." Bella was so sure that she see Louis only as her best friend and she was sure about that. Mayby she got some feeling for Dmitri."I think i get a little tired feeling. I know it's bad answer". She told him. "Thanky. I collect cards." She smiled.

Louis shrugged and grinned easily. "I like spending time with you too." He told her honestly. "But I'd much rather spend it doing fun things rather than go on about French. I'm not made to be a teacher." He said, running a hand through his hair. He nodded as she said she collected the cards, though he had hoped she didn't so he could ask for hers. "Cool, maybe we can trade sometime." He told her.

She was taking relif that he liked spend time with her, becouse she was woried about that she is a little bored friend, Parker never told her that she was some bored evening girl. ''You are a good teacher and best friend to, if i can say that? We can do somtimes something fan. How about sty all night to lake?'' She asked Louis.'' We can do that!'' She smiled.

Louis laughed when Elizabella said he was a good teacher and her best friend. He grinned at her. "I'm not really that good a teacher, honestly. My sister would probably be better but she's not very good at English." He said, thinking of Giulia. He wondered what Elizabella would think of her. He nodded at her idea. "That sounds pretty awesome, though I guess we could get in big trouble for that. Wouldn't you mind that?" He asked her. Louis wasn't worried about trouble, but Elizabella might.

''You are to hard to yourself, don't need that.'' Bella hoped he will be a little change and hopd he thinks better thought about himself. ''I wanted go and spend some time there with you. So, first time trouble?But i still wantd go'' She know that won't be that bad right?

Louis shrugged. He wasn't really hard on himself, he just knew he wasn't really the type to be a teacher. He grinned. "Then it's a deal." He said. "I bet we won't even be caught."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back