Fine. I'll strap down and study!

Meyke Liechandra

OOC First Name
Elise (main)
Wand
Oak 14 3 / 4 Essence of Raven Feather
Professor's commetted had really made Meyke think. Even though she'd hated the commett, and started hating everything for it, it still was true. Meyke was in the charm now and needed to learn and know as much about them as she did about charm. She left herself so defenseless without this knowledge. She knew she was a fast learner, all she needed was motivation. That was what she'd been lacking up until this point. Well, now, she had a reason to learn.

She wanted to prove his wrong. She shouldn't be too hard. Meyke paced down the rows, pulling off spell books, wizarding games, wizarding plants, ect. Anything and everything she could carry to the table on the charm world. This was going to be harder than she thought. There was a lot to it, just like in any culture. She pulled out a book on charm and it's origins. It was a good place to start.

"Hello." Sarah Bones looked at the girl. "Are you okay? Do you need help or something?" Sarah asked as the girl looked at her. Maybe I shouldn't have disturbed her, Sarah thought. Maybe I should just have minded my own buisness, Sarah thought again.

Then Sarah added, "I see you're very busy...really sorry for disturbing you, I just can't help it you know." Sarah added.

At last, Lyra got the love potion and she wasn't going to tell anyone where she got it. If only Keita was there, Lyra would probably put it in a student's drink along with him. But too bad he wasn't there and that fact disappoint Lyra. She envied those who had their siblings along with them in the school while Lyra had for a year or two until Keita got to go to Hogwarts. She knew he shouldn't be struggling with all the materials in the school even though he was sent into Hogwarts in the age of 10.

The blue haired girl then skipped to the library trying to find out the effect of love potion and probably do a little research on other potions and perhaps made them? And then put them in someone's drink and see what happen? Lyra then recognize a girl who used to have love potion and who wasn't friendly and who was odd. She decided to walk toward her and a Hufflepuff student.
"Careful... She's not friendly" She said innocently to the Hufflepuff girl.

Sarah stared at the blue-haired girl because she couldn't really believe when she said "She's unfriendly.". She really didn't had her facial expression and she kept it blank. "Oh..." she trails off. What was she supposed to say? She didn't want to be unkind. She looked at the blue-haired girl then at Meyke. Then she already decided and asked "How would you know?" Sarah asks innocently. She needed proof first. She didn't want to judge rightaway, not when she just met Meyke.

She turned to Meyke and said "I'm Sarah Bones, Hupplepuff first year..." she smiled brightly at Meyke

Meyke saw blue haired girl appeared. "Careful... She's not friendly" Lyra said innocently. Meyke smirked. "Whatever do you think ..." Meyke said to Lyra shortly.

"How would you know?" Meyke heard Sarah asks innocently.

"I'm Sarah Bones, Hupplepuff first year..." Sarah smiled brightly at Meyke. Meyke smiled back.

"Uhm ... hi Sarah .... Nice to meet you here. What did you do at library then ?" Meyke asked her.

"Oh I just read books and all. Then I was bored so I kinda strolled a bit here." Sarah explains. Then she asks "You know her? The blue-haired girl?" She asks.

Sarah Bones said:
"Oh I just read books and all. Then I was bored so I kinda strolled a bit here." Sarah answered. Then she asks "You know her? The blue-haired girl?" She asks. Meyke smirked and stared Lyra. ''Yes, I do. She wants my love potions,'' Meyke answered. Lyra is so annoying at they first met.

"Oh. So you make them? Do they pay you or something?" Sarah asks. Maybe they're not on good terms, Sarah thought. She looks at Meyke then at the blue-haired girl.

Meyke pulled her third book down from the shelf; she was suprised when she found a small selection of romance novels in one corner. She loved to read, and romance was her favorite. She also had in her hands several books for a project in care of magical creatures, so it wasn't suprising that she didn't see the girl who had sat down and was now engrossed in her book.
Meyke ran smack dab into her and fell over, sending her books flying everwhere and she herself landed ontop of the table with her face in a particularly musty book. Then, Meyke realized that Sarah asked her a question. Meyke smiled at her. "No. My roommate gave it. Freely ..." Meyke answered, shortly. Meyke stared at Lyra, wandering why she was so quite ....

Sarah was surprised that Meyke fell over, sending books everywhere. She went to her and asked "Are you okay?" Meyke landed on the table with a book on her face and as always, Sarah was curious. "Ooh...what book is that?" Sarah asks Meyke, pointing at the book. Sarah just loves books. She spent most of her time in the library, just searching for interesting books. Then she realizes that Meyke and her weren't really alone. There was the blue-haired girl, who wasn't really talking at all.

Meyke looked up as she heard Sarah's voice. She hadn’t even noticed Sarah had come in. She didn’t mind though. This was just the sort of company she had been looking for. “I'm okay,” she smiled.

“Oh, it just ... romantic book I guess,” Meyke said politely, “Do you wanna to take a look at it a little bit ?” Meyke looked at Sarah curiously. Meyke didn’t think she had ever met a girl with book - fans before. Meyke would surely remember a face like Sarah. Meyke couldn’t think of anything else to say. She probably sounded lame to Sarah. Meyke turned her gaze back to her books again. None of it captured her attention though. None of it made sense anymore. The way it normally did when she wasn’t interested anymore.

Sarah grins eagerly. "Sure," she nods. Sarah likes romantic books, but she hadn't read many because it wasn't very common in the Wizarding World. Or at least she thinks so. Her dad wouldn't really let her read romantic books. But the first time she read it, she liked it. It makes her face pink and acts really nice. Books that kind make her in a good mood. So she usually sneaks some books in her bedroom that came from the Muggle World.

"So, what's it called?" Sarah asks, stepping forward to see the title. Then a question in her head popped up and she accidentally asked her out loud, "Do you read muggle books? Romantic muggle books?" Sarah already finished the question before she could stop herself.

Meyke had finally opened the book and was reading the prologue. I hate this. I hate this. Words fluttered on the page and were making no sense to here. Apparently she hadn't paid to much attention in class. If the prologue was this hard, she figured the rest of the book would be worse. She closed the book and set it down.

To Meyke's suprise she noticed that there was Sarah stepping forward her after she had looked up.

"Sure ..." Meyke gently said. Meyke gave the book to Sarah. "Oh, and I'm muggle born," Meyke added.

When Meyke handed the book to Sarah and added "Oh, and I'm muggle born," Sarah's emotion was...unexplained. She felt surprised, happy, and...weird? She really haven't met a real muggle born yet coming in the Hogwarts, but she was half-surprised when she said that. "Good." Sarah exhales. "Do you know lots of romantic books?" she asks. She was desperate to buy some romance books. Maybe, she thought, I could buy when the year ends! She thinks excitedly.

Maybe I sound too desperate for the books. Ugh. I should have probably asked casually.

Meyke heard Sarah said "Good".

Meyke thought maybe Sarah didn't want to make friend with her because muggle born. Just thinking about it, she could still feel the alcohol bubbling in her system. Still, that could have been from the horriball last night. Last night she had drank more than her share of the spiked punch.

"Actually, it wasn't my type. I prefer adventure or detective. But, it seems good you know," Meyke answered Sarah's question.

Sarah heard that romantic books wasn't really her type. Too bad, she thought. Then she felt...unconcentrated. "Yes, yes," Sarah nods, half-understanding what she was talking about. Sarah felt anxious. Really anxious. And she didn't even know why. "I read some detective books, some, but not all, like..." Sarah trails off, thinking what was the title. "Oh! I know. I remember in the Muggle World, it was titled Nancy Drew and...The Secret of The Twisted Candles. I think it was written by...Carolyn Keene or something. Do you know that book?" Sarah asks, with curiousity.

Meyke smirked at Sarah's question and considered it for only a few moments before responding. "Yes. I read all of it," The Slytherin responded with a small nod of her head.

"I'm sorry ... are you muggle born too ?" Meyke asked, raising her eyebrows with a smirk to show that there had been a compliment hidden underneath her question. Meyke was surpriesed with Sarah because Sarah knows muggle's books.

Sarah paused for a few moments and responded, "Well...no. I'm a half-blood," She tells Meyke, then went closer to whisper something to Meyke. In a low voice she tells her, "I sometimes sneak out and go to the Muggle World and...go to your shops. I see lots of stores and I go there. My parents give me Muggle Money so when I get lost, I'll know what to do. They don't know the part where a sneak out. So if you know my parents, don't tell them. Please." Sarah told Meyke and as she moved a bit away from her to see what was her reaction. "Dad's a wizard. Mom's the muggle." She added.

Sarah smiled sweetly at Meyke. "Hmmm... what do you want to do next?" she asks Meyke politely. She had no idea what to read in the library now. Although the library is for reading, she felt like she didn't want to read at all.

((OH MY GAWD I'M SOOOOO SORRY! I Kinda forgot this thread..))

Lyra didn't really care about the Hufflepuff girl and of course that Slytherin Asian girl who tried to scare her but failed.
"What? You want me to drink Veritaserum?" The truth serum was powerful and Lyra could make it even though it was hard. Lyra was into potion, not to get an O but to prank other people. Or she could steal it anytime and anywhere, she was good at it. The blue haired girl could never understand why people were ashamed for not being a pureblood, what was great being a pureblood anyway? They knew nothing about muggle and they didn't have muggle pranks and gadgets which disappoint Lyra even more. "You're one wierd Asian Slytherin" The girl said innocently, she was 100% innocent, she didn't mean to offend other people but she was only 11 after all and she didn't think that her words could offend other people. But Lyra did think that the girl was awkward since she was yelling at her for no reason and then she was acting all nice to Sarah.

((OOC : OMG ! We have already done with this thread but let's speak more before I go to common room ... :p ))

Meyke looked up and the first thing she saw was a girl speaking and telling about veritaserum. Meyke began laughing.
Meyke then said to the girl ”Here, let me help you with your veritaserum,” Meyke stopped laughing and facing Lyra again.

"I'm sure that I don't mind everything you said for me ..."

((It's ok.. I'll leave :p ))

What the girl said didn't make sense for Lyra. For the first time in her life she lost her humor, she didn't feel like joking or teasing other people. The blue haired girl narrowed her eyes as she eyed Meyke and rose an eyebrow looking at her confusedly. Did she even know what a Veritaserum was? Why would Lyra need help in making Veritaserum if she already had them? "I'm sure I don't really care" She said without thinking. Again, Lyra was only 11 and she was immature so this was the reason why she had been talking without thinking and this was the reason why she pulled pranks even to her seniors and professors. The Japanese girl bowed her head a little showing a respect to those two girls before leaving and start running toward the Hufflepuff common room trying to see if Kotaro kun was available. She knew that he could lighten her mood up, after all, they were bff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back