Finding Sam

Scorpius Knight

OOC First Name
Abby
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
As soon as the Nurse had said it was okay for him to leave, Scorpius took off to the fourth floor corridor where he heard the Hufflepuff common room was. He needed to fine Prince now and tell him about the fight before he heard it from anyone else. What would he think once he found out? When he reached the right corridor he paced around for a bit, having no clue what the entrance to their common room was. He found a bench and sat on it, waiting for any Hufflepuff to pass by and find Prince inside for him.

As soon as he found one, the Hufflepuff immediately gave him weird stares because Scorpius was covered in small cuts and bruises all over his face with a large gash on his fat lower lip but Scorpius pleaded with him to find Prince inside and tell him he was waiting for him.

Sam was lying on the long sofa in the common room. He was thinking about Jenn hated him and how he was still confused wheter or not he made the right desision of taking Toni back. He was alerted by an older Hufflepuff that someone was waitng outside for him. Please not Toni, Please not Toni..he repeated in his head.

When he was out in the corridor he was relieved it wasn't Toni but it was "Knight? What the mother crap happened to you?!!!" he rushed over to him. "You look like hell!" he eyebrows were furrowed.

Scorpius sighed and rubbed his eyes as if he were trying to rub away a headache and winced since both his eyes had bruises around them. Stupid Beau had given him a black eye in each eye. He looked at Prince and said, "I got in a fight...with Beau." He shoved his hands in his pockets as he waited for some sort of reaction from him.

Sam scruintinised his face. "What?! You..did not just say this." Sam slammed his arms down by his sides. "Knight? Why would you do this. This is my fault. I shouldn't have told you anything...you shouldn't have gone near him." Sam shook his head. "How bad is he? I hope he looks worse than you?" Sam smiled a bit.

Scorpius rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet as Prince got mad at him. He sighed and said, "I was just looking out for you mate! I told him to stay away from Toni if he knew what was good for him." He gave Sam a pleading smile so that he wouldn't be as mad. He laughed lightly, his chest still bruised so he winced just in the slightest, and said, "He looks just as bad, if not worse." He grinned mischievously at his statement but then sighed, "I'm sorry for doing this," he said looking down and ruffling his hair instinctively.

Sam nodded, "I don't know if I should say this but..thanks for looking out?" he said slowly. "But you really didn't have to do this. I mean if Jenn see's.." Sam stopped his face formed an expression of horror. "Oh no! If Jenn sees this, sees you. It'll all because of me. She'll hate me even more!" Sam said quickly and worriedly. " If thats possible.." he muttered.

"Look, you don't have to apoligise. But you honestly didn't have to get involved. I know I dragged you into all of this but..not this involved. You shouldn't have to get hurt becuase of this mess." he spat the word mess.That was all it was. Just a big mess!

Scorpius gave Sam a guilty look. "Jenn's already seen me. She was in the Hospital Wing when I walked in, or rather stumbled in," he muttered. "She said she broke her hand again," he chuckled lightly and shook his head. He frowned and said, "I think she is really mad that Toni was the reason Beau and I were fighting," he said quietly.

Scorpius shrugged and said, "I don't mind looking out for my friends. I'll keep beating the crap out of him if I have to. I don't want to see you getting hurt."

Hoshi was looking for her guy friends now that she had done everything that need to be done and she could not be more bored in the common room. There where only so many times she could grind the railings of the Quidditch pitch. She came around the corner to find Sam and Knight talking. Knight looked horrible which is something that Hoshi thought was impossible for him to do. "How did this, why and I want one good reason why I can't hang them from the rafters." She said as she walk up to them. Her eyes where flashing ember as she stopped in front of them.

Scorpius saw Hoshi approaching from the distance and groaned because he didn't want her to get mad at him for fighting. "Hey Hoshi," he managed before she berated him with questions about who did this to him. He looked at Sam pleadingly for a way out of the questions but knew she was going to find out eventually from others. "I err...got in a fight..with Beau," he said shrugging as if it were nothing.

Sam's mouth shaped into a small "O", " You've seen her? What happened her? Is you alright?...Does she umm...does she hate me?" Sam said quickly trying to make sure his words didn't slur into each other. Just then Sam heard a familiar voice, Hoshi. "Hey Hoshi." Sam said and then let Knight explain the rest, he also wanted to get more details.

Hoshi crossed her arms and looked over the two boys. Both where taller than her but she knew she could take them both if she had to beat the answers out them. "That answers one question and Beau is now on my death list. Now for the next one. Why?" She asked her lips pursed. She wasn't angry at them she was angry that they didn't tell her anything. Wasn't she an equle friend to them?

Scorpius smiled at Hoshi and really hated having to tell her this but she had to know, she was one of his best friends! "I told him to stay away from Toni and he wasn't pleased about that so..." he trailed off gesturing to his badly messed up face, he knew they could've guessed what happened next.

He turned to Sam who had asked about Jenna and he put his hand on his shoulders. "Sorry mate, but she's really mad at you right now. She says you really hurt her so she doesn't want anything to do with you right now. I reckon it's just temporary though and eventually she'll forgive you." Scorpius gave him an apologetic look, knowing how much Jenna's friendship meant to him. He had tried convincing her to stop being mad at Prince but he hadn't succeeded and he didn't want to push her about it.

Sam slammed his hand to his forehead. "I hate this!" he said loudly. "I need her to be my friend!" He said truthfully, she was his first best friend he made here. "She'll never forgive me..." Sam said slowly and sadly.

Sam thought about the fight with Beau, Jenn being mad at him. It was all of his fault. He couldn't stop feeling guilty about the whole thing. He wished he never entered these peoples lives. "When exactly did this happen? The fight I mean?" he asked Knight.

Toni's name was dragged into this and she rolled her eyes. "I can not see who no one can see though that Barbie doll but whatever. What happened to course this? I think Toni-chan and Beau-kun deserve each other really they are so a like it's scary." She said her arms crossed. She was calming down a bit. She knew that Sam really liked Toni and they where dating but she could help but voice her opinion. Toni was plastic in her eyes. "Does it hurt still?" She asked turning her attention Knight's wounds.

Scorpius wanted to kick himself for not trying harder to get Jenna to forgive Prince. Then the thought of being kicked reminded him of the fight and he growled loudly. "The fight happened this morning after History of Magic in an empty classroom in the first floor," he said angrily, recalling it again.

He looked at Prince and wanted to tell him right then and there that Jenna's friendship was more important but he couldn't bring himself to say it. He just looked in Prince's eyes with his own grey eyes, hoping he got the message.

When Hoshi asked if it hurt still he shrugged his shoulders. "My chest still hurts like hell but at least my ribs aren't broken anymore," he said softly. He knew he must look terrible with two black eyes, cuts everywhere and a fat lip with a gash going across it.

Hoshi wanted to touch where it hurt but held herself back. "Next time you think about doing something like this come see me and I'll be more than happy to kick your ass for your." She joked instead. This was her way of covering up her crush. Jokes and mean comments. "hear that the healers of the Hospital wing can mend bones under a minute." She said with a wide grin.

Scorpius rolled his eyes and said sarcastically, "Thanks Hoshi, that makes me feel real manly having to call a girl to fight for me." He winked at her to show he was joking and his black eye throbbed. "Yeah she was able to heal them fast, it's just the bruising that hurts now," he explained with a shrug. He didn't want to tell them he became unconscious during the fight because they were already worried sick as it was. Hearing that would just make them flip out.

Hoshi laughed while shaking her head. "Hey it better than looking like you just came out of a street sweeper." She said sticking her tongue out at him. She wondered for a moment if she had said something to upset Sam because he was beeing really quiet.

Jenna had just been in the hospital wing with Knight when he left and she stayed in the wing to fix her broken hand. Jenna sighed the nurse had given her a few looks when she explained how she broke it but she really didn't care, she had been angry and it was the easiest way to do things, he after all couldn't - and even if he could, wouldn't - hit her back. Jenna was heading towards the Hufflepuff house when she saw Knight, Prince and some green haired girl. Jenna smiled inwardly and walked towards Knight and she said gently when she reached them, "Hey boys..." Jenna's eyes sparkled joyfully as she looked at Knight, blushing slightly when she remembered she had told Sam about this.

Scorpius turned to see Jenna approach, of course this was the entrance to the Hufflepuff common room! His face lit up and he said, "Jenna!" and gave her a gentle hug, as much as his bruised chest would allow him to. "So I see your hand is fixed?" he asked her.

Jenna nodded her head and said, "Yeah it is.. sorry about that Sam." Jenna said sheepishly. Jenna hugged Knight back being as gentle as she possibly could, blushing as she did so. Jenna couldn't help it, he just had this affect over her - and many other girls. Jenna looked back over to the green haired girl and smiled slightly, still hugging Scorpius then said, "Hey I'm Jenna and you must be...Hoshi?" Jenna remembered hearing about her from a few other students but she couldn't be sure, she hoped it wasn't because she was all over Scorpius and she didn't want her to hate her, she would feel badly.

[Just play along Sam.. :p I was planning on making her end up punching you and a wall but yeah ]

For a moment Hoshi's hair wasn't the only thing that was green but it quickly faded. "Yeah Hoshi Koshiba!" She said with the brightest smile she could manage. "My name is getting out there already." She said proudly. Hoshi wanted to be noticed that was a fact and the fact that Jenna could guess who she was only made her think that all publicity was good publicity.

{ Excellantino }

Sam saw as Jenn entered, he looked down at the ground. "Its okay." he looked up and smiled to her. "I'm just glad its okay." he nodded, just happy she was talking to him again. Sam grinned at Hoshi, he always suspected her name would be famous for one reason or another.

Jenna grinned and said, "It's nice to meet you Hoshi." Jenna smiled at her then back over to Sam and said, "So am I.. it was all too dramatic, I don't care anymore." Jenna really did but she didn't want to show it so she looked back over at Scorpius' face and her eyes danced wildly, she knew that he was flirtatious and charming but perhaps that was what she liked about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back