OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Rigid Willow Wand with Acromantula Web Core
...If you're asking my opinion, I'm going to say the purple. The red ones are nice too.

Our Brightstone weekend is set for November 1. Slytherin has practice in the morning, so I'll head out once it's over. I need to get away from this castle. Everyone is getting on my nerves these days and it doesn't help that I'm worried about our first game.

Ok. This letter is long enough. See you in November.

Alana

Alana,

Purple wallpapers? Well, I guess whatever goes with it, and we can decorate with that. I should have known you'd be the purple ones over my red ones...

[indent[Is everything okay? I'll cook something. My cousin and I are opening a restaurant so I can afford this house I have an eye on. I could ask my father and whatnot, but I doubt he will even think that it would be smart. Hard for him to see even some of his kids moving out. As far as Quidditch goes, I hope Slytherin takes the cup again.

See you soon,
~ Chaos Zhefarovich

Chaos,

School went from being super dramatic to being boring, boring, boring. I'm sitting in class now.
I'm supposed to be studying, but I kind of don't want to. I'd rather be on the pitch getting ready for our match against Ravenclaw.

How's the house coming along? Oh, by the way, I think I'm gonna go to the Yule Ball, not with a date or anything but it's my last one so I feel like I should. Anyway, I thought you should know so you don't hear it from anyone in your family.

I guess I'll be seeing you soon?

Alana

Alana,

Instead of writing to me, you should be paying attention in class. After all, your grades are fairly important. But if you are taking DADA, at least you don't have to face Kalif for a while. As far as Ravenclaw, I'm sure that you guys will win. Unless Lestat completely fails again.

The house is almost done, just cleaning up from the remodel. The pitch outside is ready, set with goals and everything. I got the north colored purple and the south colored red. I figured that would be fun. I guess. You go enjoy the Yule Ball, see everyone publicly touching and dancing. I figured you would, since it is the last one. I imagine you dress up nicely.

See you soon,
~ Chaos Zhefarovich

Chaos,

We may be married, but you are most definitely not the boss of me. Who cares how I do in class anyway? All anyone cares about is whether or not I can "breed" as your brother so thoughtfully put it.

And, I will. You've seen me dressed up, Chaos. But maybe if you're nice to me, I'll send you a picture to remind you since you seem to have forgotten.

Alana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back