Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2" Sturdy Acacia Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Mazikeen had been sure that the next rose she had to give out was for another gryffindor girl. Someone who was older than Maze. She walked to the gryffindor table and began wondering up and down it trying to spot who she was looking for or to hear the name of the someone she was looking for. Eventually Mazikeen knew this was a bad idea, that she would get no where in doing it that way. So she stopped and tapped the person at the gryffindor table closest to her and asked, "Do you know where I could find Aurora Night?" she hoped the person could help her, or someone would hear her question and help her.

It was one of those skills that Rory always forgot she had, except for when it blasted into the forefront of her consciousness. Where ever she was, whatever she was doing, that little sixth sense kicked in and caused her to halt in the middle of any random thing she happened to be doing. The worst part of all this was, it was Valentine's Day. She should have expected this. Upon hearing the dreaded three syllables, Rory's head snapped up immediately. The criminal in question was standing further along the other side of the table from her, and not even looking in her direction, but Rory had to make her presence known. "No!" she called loudly, "There are no Aurora's here!" She stood up from the bench and marched down to stand opposite where the - oh crap, quite younger girl had been asking for her. She tried to be gentle. It was a strange feeling. "Yes, my parents thought it was a good idea to call me that, but they were wrong and everyone calls me Rory. It's clearly a much better name." Suddenly aware that she had her hands fisted on her hips, Rory tried to adopt a less intimidating pose. "I guess you have a rose for me?" The fact that she could see the girl holding the flowers in question was a moot point.

Mazikeen was a little disappointed when a voice said that there was no Aurora there, Mazikeen had been sure that she would be there, but no matter, she would just have to find her elsewhere. The first year turned to leave and was stopped when a girl stood in front of her, and began speaking, so this was Aurora, or well, Rory, "Okay, sorry," she apologised, seeing that clearly her name was a sore spot for the the girl, and was a little startled when finally the girl asked about the rose, the entire reason why Mazikeen had been looking for her in the first place. "Yeah, I do," she replied and took a yellow rose from her basket along with the note that went with it, "Here both the rose and the note," Maze smiled brightly as she offered them.
DEAR RORY
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY KISS KISS HUG KISS oops I can't give you kisses and hugs anymore cause you have a boooooooooooyfriend hahaha ew
Enjoy being gross and lovey dovey kissy kissy on valentines day even if you're gross I still LOVE YOU!!!!
LUV HARLEY

Satisfied that the girl seemed likely not to repeat the dreaded syllables of her proper name, Rory grinned and waved her hand dismissively. "Nah, you're all good. How were you supposed to know, anyway? I think my friends write my full name on these things just to annoy me." She rolled her eyes in a teasing fashion as she took the note and rose cheerily from the younger girl, and upon reading the message let out a snort. "See? Making fun of me." Harley clearly felt like she had been robbed of some teasing Valentine's fun - just because Rory didn't actually have a boyfriend anymore clearly didn't mean her friend wouldn't joke at her expense about it anyway. Rory laughed to show that such teasing between them was well-meant though, as she didn't want to make the situation super awkward for the delivery girl."Thanks for this," she said, twisting her wrist to turn the rose back and forth in her hand. "And good luck with the rest of your deliveries!" Rory knew well how that job went by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back