Finding a book

" I don't think that's such a good idea, we could get hurt or even worse die!" She said.

Ginny laughed at the stupidity of Maddiie. 'Well count me out if you're going. I think last term is still too little time to leave it alone,'Ginny said forgetting her words for a second. She smiled and fiddled with her sleeves.

Defeated she shrug her shoulders and put her head down, than back up again. "Wait at least we should go to the three broomstick and get a butter beer, I'm fining for one." she said rubbing her eyes and pushing her hair away from her face.

Ginyn smiled and looked back up at them. 'Now that, I will definetely come with you for. I'll pay if you want though,'Ginny said smiling.

Maddiie grinned than got up and toodle over after her wobbly legs gave out. "Damn I need do something, Ive been so copped up I'm losing all my enegry." she said with a ywan.

Ginny smiled and shook her head jokingly. 'Terrible Maddie. We should go get energy foo d on the go here, I tell you,'Ginny said smiling.

"Food sounds good about now." she said as shs stood up giving Ginny and Caysi a grinned "You know what would sound better gah some spanish food, yums rice, beans, and some spanish pork chop, you girls really need to try it." she laughed a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back