Finding a book

Ginny Porter

Wand
Apple wood 9 3/4" Fairy wings
Ginny wallked into the library needing to find a book on the creature that was at the Mansion. She knew it was common to a boggart in a way, the fear but she didn't know anything else. She took to an ailse and starting looking for a book on dark creatures.

Maddie had been studying all night not even going to bed to sleep. She manage to go unseen without getting in trouble. She yawns to herself feeling her eyes close when she slips onto the table snoring loudly to herself. She heard snickers come around her, so she close her eyes again"It wsn'tme" she said as she mumble in her sleep.

Ginny had just found a book on creatures when her ears picked up snores. Curious, Ginny followed the sound before seeing Maddiie sleeping. She laughed with some of the others, going over to her and slamming the book loudly on an empty seat at Maddiie's table.

"The potion to make ah.." Maddiie shouted when she realize she wasn't in potion class, and looked at Ginny with a sleepy grin."Oh hey Gins umm I didn't hear you come, what's happening with you?" she asked still a little groggy.

'Nothing much,'Ginny said making sure her sleeves were down. She smiled at Maddiie before laughing. 'Need help with your potions homework?'she asked her taking a sit down. She smiled and opened her book to the contents before realizing maddiie was a 3rd year.
'Hey did you CoMC?'Ginny asked her smiling but frownig at the same time.

Caysi walked into the Library tired, but she needed to study for her exams that were coming up. She looked in the History of Magic section and found some books that were misplaced, but she needed those aswell. She saw Ginny walking around, she hadn't seen her since before Caysi left. Caysi was excited to see her. " Hey Ginny!" She said smiling. " Hey Maddiie!" She smiled.

Ginny turned round apon hearing her name and smiled when she saw it was casyi. A freind she hadn't seen for a long time. 'Hey Casyi. Haven't seen you in ages. How are you?'Ginny asked smiling and closing the book again.

Caysi smiled. " Hey, I was traveling around the world with my father and one of my sisters." She said softly. She sat beside Ginny. " Whatcha doing?" She asked.

Realli?'Ginny asked back confused. 'I didn't knwo that. Oh, umm, I was waking Maddiie up and was going ask her to help me look up something but I might have second thoughts now,'Ginny smiled.

Caysi giggled. " So how have you been?" She asked. She twiddled with her fingers waiting for Ginny's reply.

'Ok, actually,'Ginny said, forgetting to mentioned she was sressed out already. She smiled. 'Hey, do you know anything about scary creature black cloaked-type things?'Ginny asked trying to show what the dementor looked liked with her hands almost. She wondered if Caysi would know.

Caysi bit her lip. " Dementors?" She asked, she knew alot about them, but she didn't know what Ginny was talking about.

'Dementors. Right, ok. I'll check them out,'Ginny said, flipping the book open and searching through the book till she got to the the page where a picture of one was on there. She stared at it for a couple of seconds before shivering and looking away from it.That was the creature alright and she didn't want to see one ever again. 'Yeah, Dementors. Umm, thanks Caysi,'Ginny said smiling weakly. 'So what's everyone doing for their holidays?'Ginny asked, smiling still.

Caysi smiled. " So many things that I can't remember them all!" She giggled. " How about you Ginny?" She looked down at the Dementor page, that was sure a Dementor. Somehow they looked familiar to Caysi.

Ginny smiled warmer now. 'Nothing much. I'm going back home to see all my girls, well, teenagers by now,'Ginny said rolling her eyes. 'Man, is that what we all have to suffer with? Your little sisters pretending their a teenager and wearing make up and everything. Nightmare,'Ginny said smiling. She looked at Maddiie. 'What about you Maddiie?'she asked.

Maddiie had been snoozing again when she heard Ginny called her name."Umm what damn it I was sleeping again" she said rubbing her eyes and notice Caysi was there."Oh hey Caysi." she smiled than took out a bottle water from her bag and started to sip it."What was we talking about."

Ginny laughed.'Hey Maddiie, umm, you look terrible did i mention that?'Ginny asked jokingly in a seious way. 'So anyway, we were talking bout the holidays,'

"I do." she took out a mirror from her bag and stared at her zombie reflection." Oh my god, I sure do." she said griining at her own reflection. "Holidays..sighs.. well I'm going home for a bit than I'm going to go visit Caysi...and than I guess that it." she said looking down at her book. "I seem to be busy every holiday which is weird for me but cool at the same time. But yeah Gins what with the book." she asked again staring at the picture.

Ginny smiled and laughed a bit. She looked back down at the book and shut it abrubtly. 'Yeah, the book. Well, umm, yeah, just wanted to research on those. You do know some live up Borely mansion way?'she said as if it was an ordinary fact.

"No are you sure about that?" Maddiie asked trying to remember when she used to visit there. "If its true than I would like to go and see them." Maddiie replied feelin a little daring herself.

Ginny eyes widenned as Maddiie said she would like to go see thm. 'Maddiie, they're de-dementors. Do you have any idea what they do to you? It's horrible. How can you want to go see them? They can ruin you,'Ginny said in disbelief at Maddiie. She looked down to the table. 'And umm yeah, I'm sure.'she added looking at Maddiie her face blank.

Caysi shook her head. " There aren't dementor's in there. I was in there a few years ago, it nearly killed me, the mansion broke my legs and arms, it was terrible, don't go in there." She said.

'Exactly Maddiie. But there are demonters in there,I know there are,'Ginny said back to them.

Caysi shrugged, " There could be, I didn't explore the whole mansion, Dementors were used to guard vicious people in Azkaban, Who knows where they all are now." She said.

"I'm sorry to hear that Caysi." Maddiie exam her quickly than shook her head. "I've been there so many times, and I have never seen them. And besides its about time I take a visit, it seem like forever when I was there."Maddiie said looking at the book with a questionable look."I say go there around the first week at the village I haven't been over there in a long time as well"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back