Find My Way..

Tyler Queen

Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
An olive skinned boy was getting bored from walking around the castle so he decided that he would go outside. As Tyler walked along the lawn when he spot a little blond girl. Tyler shrugged his shoulders and walked towards her with all of swagger of a Slytherin, but with all the dignity of a Ravenclaw, and a smile of a Hufflepuff. As he approached the girl he smiled at her, and said with his exotic accent playing on each and every one of his words, "Hello Miss." Tyler bowed his head charmingly then he looked back up at the girl, his harlequin green eyes looking as if was about to smirk, but he wasn't.

[sorry for this awful starter Toni, it'll get better I promise ]

Toni was sitting on the lawn. For once she was in her own clothes since lessons were over or the day. Wearing one of her long skirts that flowed nicely over her pale legs. Her top consisted of a dark blue shirt that looked almost black. Her hair was held back in a dark blue head band with white poka dots on it.

There she sat rather dazed, just staring out her thoughts for once not overcoming her mind. As she heard a boy, Toni turned to see who it was. No one that she knew, but he had referred to her as miss. God I hope he's not one of those dorks Toni though praying for him not to be in Hufflepuff.

"Hey" she said simply. "Here to give me some company?" She asked patting the seat beside her trying to be nice. Today was not a day that Toni wanted to get any more enemies.

A smirked played on his lips and said, "Tyler Queen, and you're?" Tyler could tell from her expression that she was not impressed when he called her 'Miss' that was just how he was taught to treat people that seemed more wealthy then he, and it seemed everyone here was. Tyler took a seat beside the girl and said with a bit of pride, but not all that much, "I'm in my First Year Ravenclaw."

Toni listened as the boy introduced himself. "Toni Addison" She said simply. Though hopefully she wouldn't have to introduce herself to many more people. Toni was determined to get her name about the school and just two weeks in Toni had decided that she had done a rather nice job so far.

"Oh a Ravenclaw" Toni said her voice just casual. "I'm a first year Slytherin" She said pride filling her voice. As she turned her glance over to the boy for a moment before looking ahead at noting in certain once more.

Seeing that a silent moment would probably occur, Toni tried to make conversation. "So Tyler" She began. "What brings you out to the lawn today?" She asked.

Tyler raised his eye brow at the girls name and a smirk plastered on his lips remembering the condition Knight had been in after fighting with some boy with a fruity name, and it was about this girl no less. "So I hear," Tyler said responding to her comment about being in Slytherin. Tyler furrowed her brow at Toni's question trying to transfer the English words into Spanish in his mind, mouthing his response in Spanish as he tried to figure out the English words for it. "Boredom.. I think," Tyler finally responded, sounding slightly bewildered from English. "And yourself?"

Toni saw Tyler raise his eyebrow and she could only smile. "You've heard of me?" Toni asked liking that fact that someone Toni had not known before actually knew her. Though as she thought about it, it probably wasn't the good kind of popularity that she had started her goal for.

Though as Tyler seemed to have a hard time figuring out Toni's simple question, Toni doubted that he was even in Ravenclaw. Wondering why someone would lie about that sort of house, Toni dismissed the idea. "You think?" Toni asked though she tried not to go much more onto that.

"Putting off doing the work that I should be" Toni said as she thought briefly about all the assignments that she should be doing but knowing that she didn't want to do any of it. Not now at least.

"Knight," Tyler said simply then he clicked his teeth slightly at Scorpius' foolishness as he shook his head thinking, For her? I wouldn't do that. Tyler rolled his eyes and said in response to her question, though he could tell from her tone she didn't really want an answer, "English is hard."

Tyler raised his eye brows once more then said simply, "They shouldn't be too hard for you." Tyler thought it was obvious that he was saying this because she seemed to speak this terrible language with ease and could most likely read it.

As Tyler spoke of Knight, Toni could only keep a smile on her face. "Yeah he's one of my best mates" Toni said thinking that Tyler must have heard about the fight. One strike against me already Toni thought though she couldn't care less if this boy thought she was most wonderful or a total loser. Though how could anyone think Toni was a loser after all she was Toni Addison.

When the boy had stated that English was hard Toni held back a laugh. How could english hard and what the heck was a boy who didn't speak english easily doing at Hogwarts New Zealand? "Oh yes English is so hard" Toni said rolling her eyes as she leaned back a bit on the grass extending her legs out and propping herself up on her arms.

"Oh and classes aren't hard at all just uber boring" Toni said "So what language do you speak if not english?" She asked.

Wow.. I would never fight for this chick, Tyler thought as the girl stifled a laugh and rolled her eyes at what he had stated. Tyler hugged his legs to his chest with boredom then he said, "Spanish." Tyler didn't much care for this girl's company any longer, in fact he wanted to be with the interesting girl named Jenna he had met the other morning. She had not judged his problems with the language like this girl seemed to be doing.

Spanish Toni thought as the boy told her that his language was Spanish. "That's nice" She said her voice casual if anything else she was rather bored with this boy's company. He didn't seem to care for her too much so she would return the favor.

Toni looked out at the sights before her eyes. so bored She thought. "So how do you know Knight. Are you two friends?" Toni asked doubting that Knight would be friends like someone like Tyler but Knight was too nice for his own good sometimes much like Sam.

Tyler yawned with boredom, then he looked down at his bare feet and he said, "We're dorm mates." Tyler groaned silently then stood up and walked away with out a word to the girl, finding no need to prolong either of their agony. It was clear to him that they were both bored and had a bit of dislike for each other. As he walked away from the girl he muttered some Spanish curses directed at the girl, and then left her to her discontent.

Toni watched as he boy walked away. "Great Knight is rooming with a loser" Toni said wondering if the boy heard as he was walking away, not caring either way. She had not need to get any approval or liking from this boy.

Laying back on the grass her blonde hair going everywhere, Toni just laid there trying to relax as the sun beat gently down on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back