Finals or Love Interests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelia Jane

OOC First Name
Tenjo Jojo(johanna)
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4 essence of dragonstone
Most of my characters have either finals or in the future a love interest there are only two,my newest who have no one and well I'd like maybe a love interest or a final for either or both of them.</FONT>
tumblr_m4m1acmmD11rpb7wm.jpg

Damien Blade
Damien is my second year gryffindor.Damien is a sweet,laid back guy.He was once a loner who hated his life but since the return of his parents he was turned into a friendly,funny guy.He loves music,it is his everything.He goes around everywhere with a guitar and he also carries a note pad and pencil because a song could hit him at any moment or something he sees could be the inspiration for one.He likes to do things a bit out there but he isn't stupid or overly reckless.He is often the peace maker as he doesn't like arguing and doesn't have much of temper

th_x1.png

Amelia Jane
Amelia is a first year Slytherin.She has managed to become one of Epiphany's friends and has been sucked into the world of insane and evil plans.She is very protective and sarcastic.She doesn't have a dark mind though and has become uncomfortable with her situation but there is nothing she can do about it.She has a rather large family and they mean everything to her,she would hunt down and kill anyone who hurt any member of her family.She has an interest in photography and will often have a camera on her,taking pictures of anything she finds interesting.She is quite nice and while she can have a cold exterior once she is warmed she is a loyal and protective friend​
<FONT font="Georgia">

Hello Hanna,,

Maybe I could put up Conan for Amelia.. As future love interest or even friends...

Conan is kind, loyal and honest... But, at most times he is very protective of his sister and his friends no matter how close they are to him or how their attitude is. He tries to see both sides then finds an easy way to settle problems.. But, once the one he wants to protects gets hurt,, his judgement go wrong, and he would just do about anything for who he protects. Conan likes to read mystery books and karate as well.

Well, that's about it...
~Marga~

Hello Marga!

Sorry I'm so late,I've been busy with other things!

So Conan sounds great,just what Amelia needs ,someone nice.Sure we can rp for a little while and see how it goes?

Yeah, sure..... Would you like to start the topic???

Hey Johanna!

JazzyMae could be a love interest or final for Damien. The two have RP'd together a lot, so I thought it could be a possiblity. It is all up to you, so tell me what you think. :)

Hello Lovi ^_^

Yes I think that could work,sure lets start another rp and we can see where it goes from there?

Okay. :D Can you start something?

Thanks Hanna....!!!! :D :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back