Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sophie<3
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Sturdy Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Gabriel had asked Sophie with a rose if she wanted to go to the valentines dance. It was his last chance and he had took it. And he was glad that Sophie wanted to go. He had bought another rose to give to her when she would join him. He waited in front of the door of the great hall and tried to look for the head girl. Gabriel was a bit nervous because his feelings for Sophie had been changing fast. The blonde boy waited with his rose behind his back and went with a hand through his hair. Girls needed way more time than boys he figured.

Sophie had changed her mind about what to wear about ten times already, which was entirely unlike her. But the idea that Gabriel actually wanted to go to the dance with her was one that was only now sinking in, and she was freaking out a bit on the inside. Now she was a little late, and she cursed the distance from the Ravenclaw common room to the Great Hall as she hurried along. As she neared the Great Hall, she spotted Gabriel and slowed down. Was this a good idea? What if it went horribly? But no, she couldn't keep second guessing everything. Taking a deep breath, Sophie stepped forward and nodded at Gabriel in a slightly too formal greeting. "Good evening, you look nice." She said, feeling somewhat awkward.

Gabriel saw Sophie coming at him and she looked amazing. He could not take his eyes of her just smiled at her. She said something nice actually and she was here for him. He asked ofcourse, but it was now different than every other time. '' Thank you. But you look amazing yourself.'' He than said with a smile again. It didn't felt weird for Gabriel but he could tell perhaps it was a little it else for Sophie. She had been dating herself too with a stupid Ravenclaw that time, but he was not in the picture anymore. Gabriel hold out his arm for Sophie and tried to get her comfertable around him. '' Do you want to dance? The last time it was nice too.'' Gabriel than said and hold out his arm still to guide her. '' Thanks for coming here with me. I'm glad you said yes.'' He than said afterwards.

The way Gabriel was looking at her made her blush as did his words. She knew she had to ask him what he was thinking in asking her out, they needed to be on the same page about this. But it was hard to find the words, especially as he asked her to dance and thanked her for coming. Sophie finally took his arm and looked up at him, only hesitating for a moment before asking. "Why did you ask me? Why are you being such a gentleman now?" She asked him, clearly not entirely trusting this. "If this is some sort of joke, please tell me now." She said, bracing herself for that possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back