Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
So now that all my plot requests have been approved and characters sorted and stuff, I thought I'd just make one large post for all my characters! Please read through them and see if you have something to offer. ^_^ I warn you though, this'll be a LONG, descriptive post!

Isabella Chaos</B></I><i></i></B></I><i></i></I><i></i>
blairgif9.gif

Okay so, this is obviously my main character, and therefore I couldn't just let her go and come back with no interesting story, right? So, Isabella left to Durmstrang for her sixth year of school. However the summer before school started, she went to a bar and met older boy there. The two immediately hit it off and dating for the summer, BUT when Isabella got to school, it turns out older boy is a teacher. The two thoroughly discussed whether they should continue their relationship and decided they liked each other enough to continue it in secret.

That was all fine and dandy and things actually got serious, so in May, Isabella realized she was pregnant. Of course, this was not okay with her family, so they pulled her out of school and wanted her to get an abortion, but Isabella refused. This is why Isabella was completely cut off from the outside world; they kept her at home while she was home-schooled and pregnant throughout her seventh year.

However, complications arose, and Isabella ended up having a stillbirth. Then the doctor told Isabella that she was reproductively challenged, meaning if she ever wanted to have babies in the future, it would be very dangerous for both her and the baby and one of them would die. :( Naturally, Isabella, who wanted to have a big family when she got married, was devastated!! This is why after she gave birth in December, she didn't return to school like she had planned, because she was soooo utterly depressed. It is because of this that Isabella is so reclusive now, and is so bitter that all her friends are married or have children and are generally successful and happy in their lives when hers was crushed with the death of her baby.

Now, where does older boy teacher fit in all this? I don't know, he doesn't exist yet! This is where I need someone. I haven't decided any details about him except that he had to be older than her (but still relatively young) and a teacher of any magical subject. So I'm leaving it the rest up to the willing RPer. Did he know about the pregnancy? Was he supportive? Did he and Isabella break up? Maybe he tried to deny it was him? Did the school find out and he got fired? Did they try to work it out but it just didn't work? Is he Isabella's final? He doesn't have to be; I can find another final for Isabella if it won't be this older teacher.

The ONLY rule I have about Isabella's final (should it be the teacher or not), is that he has to be Ed Westwick lmao.
chuckandblairgif5.gif

Because Isabella is my main character, I am very fond of her and therefore very picky. I MAY already have someone willing to RP Isabella's final (idk if it'll be the teacher or not), but I'm not entirely positive yet; either way I am up for suggestions! ^_^ I am open to other relationships in between too, because Isabella is so young to get settled in just yet. I just ask that you are an experience RPer with lengthy posts, nothing too major though.

<B><I>Scorpius Knight
iansomerhaldergif01.gif

Scorpius left during his fifth year when another wizarding school opened up in Ireland. His parents wanted him closer to home so they transferred him. At first he absolutely hated it because he missed his friends and the school didn't have a Quidditch team, but for his sixth year they started up a team thanks in large part to his constant advocating of it. Because of his public campaigning for the Quidditch team, he garnered a lot of attention from the Leagues and was recruited for a Professional team. Scorpius then began playing for the Kenmare Kestrels as Beater but during one of the matches in May, Scorpius suffered a rough bludger to the head that put him in a minor coma. It wasn't super serious and he was nursed back to health, but his coaches strongly suggested he take a bit of time off from playing and focus on school to get it over with. Now it's his final year of school, Scorpius has decided to return to Hogwarts New Zealand because he misses his friends and wants to graduate from the school he attended the longest and loved going to.

I have someone in mind for Scorpius at the moment, however I am unsure of whether or not they're going to be finals yet. For Scorpius I am willing to RP anything so if you can see one of your characters interacting with him somehow, either previously or now in the future, please let me know!! ^_^

<B><I>Casey Carlin
haydenpgif2.gif

So, Casey used to be with an older girl named Bella, who had a little girl Autumn who was about two at the time Casey graduated from school. But Casey and Bella's relationship was always complicated, they just had bad timing and could never make things work. Bella had a lot of mental problems and often left to Japan to get some sort of magical treatments whenever she'd go crazy or something like that, only this time after Casey's graduation, Bella never came back or wrote to Casey ever again. Autumn was being taken care of by Bella's cousin, Leighton, however soon after Casey's graduation he dumped Autumn with Casey saying he couldn't handle taking care of a baby and fled.

Casey was so young and inexperienced at taking care of children even though she loved them, and was always so used to running away from her problems by literally fleeing the country, but she couldn't leave Autumn helpless so she took her with her and began taking care of her as best as she could. So, throughout the last three years Casey has been traveling to many different countries in search of Bella to reunite Autumn with her mother at the very least. Casey traveled to Japan, France, England, New Zealand and Australia, all significant places to the two of them, but finally Casey has given up her search and she and Autumn have grown attached. Autumn has no recollection of Bella and thinks Casey is her mother and Casey thinks of Autumn as her daughter.

After running around for three years, Casey is exhausted and wants to settle down in New Zealand now that Autumn has turned 5 and has to start school. Because Casey was deeply emotionally hurt in her dysfunctional relationship with Bella, Casey is very mistrusting and can't settle down. She's very promiscuous, and it doesn't help that she's a half-Veela and bisexual. I want a few more flings with Casey before she finally settles down. Her final can be a boy or girl, I don't really mind. They just have to accept her entire background and the fact that she had a daughter that she plans to adopt soon. ^_^

<I>Elizabeth Chang
sooyounggif38.gif

This is Lizzy Chang! She's a third year Ravenclaw transfer from Salem Institute even though she's from Seoul, S.Korea. She comes off really shy at first because she likes books and all the typical nerd stuff of Ravenclaws, but once someone gets to know her she's actually really goofy and funny and sarcastic and loves adventure. Her biggest problems however are that she's a big time worrier. Because she's the oldest of her sisters, she feels this huge amount of pressure to do well and be perfect. She fears that if she doesn't do things right her parents will disown her. She already feels out of place because her sisters are so bubbly and pretty and stuff. She also has serious self-image issues because she thinks she's the ugliest of her sisters and doesn't look Korean enough and therefore feels out of place. Basically she fears rejection of all forms.

I am basically looking for anything here! Friends, enemies, relationships, etc. Right now I have Lizzy as part of a small plot with Jeremy Thorne. She will develop a crush on him however he won't realize she likes him until it's too late and she has given up on him. This'll cause her fear of rejection to deepen so she just needs someone who will be nice to her and likes her for who she is, etc. Just simple stuff now but if anyone has any ideas I'm sooo open to them! ^_^

Amberly Chang
fanygif11.gif

This is my youngest, Amberly Chang! Her name is technically Amber Leigh, but she combines them and just writes 'Amberly' all the time. She is a first year Gryffindor and is completely new to magic since she (and her sister above) are Muggle born. She is actually not really interested in school studies, but she thinks learning magic would be really cool so she's willing to at least give it a chance. What Amberly is REALLY interseted in is performing. She loves all aspects, singing, dancing, acting, any way she can express herself and be on stage. She's very bubbly and happy go lucky and naive!

I'm just looking for friends, enemies, crushes, later relationships, etc. ^_^

Soooooooo thanks for reading through all this if you did, as you can tell I was running out of time at the end. :lol: But if anyone has any ideas for my characters please feel free to throw them out there and I would love to see what we can work with! ^_^ For some of the more complex plots I would prefer experience RPers with lengthy posts but I'm not the best at writing lengthy things either so don't be intimidated by that prerequisite.

Anyway, thanks! :wub:
- :abby:

HAYDEN AND ISABELLA: So do you remember that Hayden guy? The guy that teaches Dark Arts at Durmstrang, has a baby and is only a few years older than Isabella? Well I'm thinking that he could be that guy that she got pregnant with and had the still birth. Now while he loves his son, Zechariah, he'd flip his poop and probably try to get her to have an abortion or something. He would have assumed that when she left that she did the opposite of what he wanted so now Hayden would be thinking he has two kids and want to shoot himself in the foot and castrate himself just a lil' bit. xD I'm thinking that he still would have wanted to be with her but just didn't want another child which is kind of where Hayden draws the line. He already has a baby with the Headmistress... I'm thinking that if they found out he would have denied it although he wanted to be with Isabella because shawty is fiiiine! He also does not have a playby at the moment so he could very well be her final as I could make him Ed Westwick, if you so wish.

JENNIFER AND SCORPIUS: Do I seriously have to say anything here? BIFFLES FOR LIFE!

PANDORA AND SCORPIUS: I think that before deciding finals (because they can get uber boring) we should just plot them with craziness and see where it goes but definitely a serious relationship, yes?

MARCHELINE AND CASEY: So I haven't been using Mary at all, so I'm thinking I might edit her. Maybe she and Casey could have met in their travels and became really good friends?

MEGARA AND ELIZABETH: Well basically, Meg is a negative influence on Lizzy, yes?

First I would like to say that I am so happy you are back!!!
Naturally I have a few ideas ;)

Scorpius Knight and Audrey Love
ashley-tisdale-ss-makeover-after.jpg

This is Audrey Love. She is one half veela and a seventh year at Beaubaxtions. Orginally she is from both England and France. Her mother is French and her father is British and they travelled between two houses growing up depending on when her father was working or her mother teaching (at Beaubations). Audrey currently lives in New Zealand with her sister, sister's boyfriend, and her neice. She has another half sister, Karah Green, that she just found out about last year.

She loves to be the center of attention which she is quite often. She can be a bit conceided but once you get to know her she is a sweet, smart, and funny girl who just likes having fun. After graduation, Audrey wants to become a singer. She loves preforming (goes right along with that center of attention thing ^_^ ).

Basically, I'm thinking she could be a friend, fling, lover, or future girlfriend to Scorpious or something else if you so wish :D Audrey doesn't really have much planned in way of a future.

Elizabeth Chang and Faxen Lowart
camilla-belle.jpg

This is Faxen Lowart. She is the second youngest of five children. She is a half blood, mum's a witch and father was a muggle. She is a Gryffindor third year and a very bubbly person. She is obnoxiously happy and cheerful like all the time. She has endless entergy. I'm thinking she could be close friends with Elizabeth.

Alianne Cooper and Casey Carlin
Blake_Lively.jpg

Okay so this is Alianne Cooper. She lives in New Zealand but she is orginally from Tennessee. The interesting thing about Aly is that her eyes are a odd shade of amethyst. She is a bright, fun girl who doesn't take life too seriously. Alianne is in a relationship with Izaak Finch. I'm thinking she could meet Casey through Iz and then they could become friends?

Ryuuji here can be a friend of Amberly, seeing as they are on he same year and they are both Asians..:D

Ryuuji is a muggle born too and he really loves adventures. He's into sports and wouldn't hesitate to participate in any activities so long as it interests him. He's a risk taker too and he can be quite sadistic at times, nevertheless, he's still kind and very easy going.. :D

I can offer you two people.

Oscar Fossil, 3rd Year Ravenclaw as a friend to your 3rd year Ravenclaw
He's very laid back, and loves reading. He'll not often be caught without a book.
He loves playing sports, but isn't a huge fan of flying. He can do it, but he just prefers
to not. He feels quite distant from his family and is wondering if he was ever a part
of it. He doesn't care much for appearance, and knows that he looks very much
like he rolled out of bed. He's got a laid back attitude and doesn't bother much
with the class work, but reads so much, it almost makes up for it. I think they could
be friends. Plus they are in the same year and house, which is a good thing

And

Lily Fossil, 5th year Slytherin. For Scorpius Knight.
You know what she's like. Major b!tch with not much hope of stopping, but she's
confused about her life and where it's going. Eventually over the next two years,
I can see her softening slightly, and not being so much me against the world type thing.
She's pretty self-concious and tries extremely hard to look her best. Behind all the layers
is actually a pretty nice person, but she's never let anyone get past her outer walls.
Overall she's a b!tch. So perhaps they could have a frienemy thing going on. Being mean
to each other, but it almost being in a friendly way, and neither of them being too
serious. That obviously wouldn't be at first. But, It could be fun,
She is hard to get along with, so I understand completely if you don't think it'll work.
Anyway, just let me know if you think it would work for either of the two
people.

[Sorry for the long response guys, I got swamped with work and had a friend visit for the weekend so I was busy! :doh: ]

-Isabella&Hayden-</SIZE><i></i></SIZE><i></i>
I'm sorry but as I mentioned I *may* have had someone in mind for the teacher/possible final and as I thought, the character has already been taken, sorry!

I'm still up for something there IF you'd like, since Isabella is currently not with the teacher (who will end up being her final) however if you have no other Hayden/Bella plans then that's fine.

So far the only thing I thought is that they'd meet and start something up, but once she finds out he's a teacher at Durmstrang (and would therefore probably know Bella's ex), and that he has a baby with the Headmistress, she'll freak and end things lol. Idk sounds lame, if you have any ideas I'm open for them! It will be a while before Bella would end up with her final since having a baby...and then not.. and then having her family not approve since he's a teacher kinda complicates things so I don't want it to be easy getting back together. So Bella should be single for a while. But again, if you don't wanna go there then it's cool with me.

-Scorpius&Jenn-<i></i><i></i>
OMG yes we need to RP their reunion 'cause it'll be so cute! ^_^

-Scorpius&Pandora-<i></i><i></i>
Yes I think there should definitely be something more before we decide if they should be finals. I think since it's long distance it'll be a struggle for them to get going but their struggle might be worth it? idk lol but yeah :)

-Casey&Marcheline-<i></i><i></i>
Sure, Casey needs more friends. Though she won't mind that Casey's younger (but doesn't seem like it?)

-Lizzy&Megara-<i></i><i></i>
Omg Meg being a negative influence on Lizzy would be so cute! She'd help her learn to stand up for herself and stuff! ^_^

-Scorpius&Audrey-<i></i><i></i>
I can see Scorpius easily falling for her because of the Veela thing :tut: and he'll find her cute because she reminds him of his old friend Toni (who had the same playby and characteristics :lol: ) but how would they meet?

-Lizzy&Faxen-<i></i><i></i>
Oooh I can definitely see them being good friends! ^_^ Should we start an RP?

-Casey&Alianne-<i></i><i></i>
Omfg I would love this! Casey would definitely love to meet the girl who was able to piece Izaak back together. ^_^

-Amberly&Ryuuji-<i></i><i></i>
Lol Asians do tend to stick together, I think it's a comfort thing, so she'd love that. They also seem reeeeally alike so it'd be easy for them to get along. Would you like to start an RP please? ^_^

-Lizzy&Oscar-<i></i><i></i>
Yay friends for Lizzy are a definite yes and Oscar seems like an interesting character. Would you like me to set up an RP for them in the common room?

-Scorpius&Lily-<SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="150"><i></i><i></i>
Not gonna lie I've always wanted to RP with Lily! :frantics: I think a frenemy thing would be really cute, he'd find her annoying and fake and would tease her about it and idk maybe he'd help her ease out of her shell a little? I would really like this.

Isabella and Hayden: Not to worry dear. Twas an idea. And for your plot idea, while it would be fun and stuff I just have so many things on my plate that if it's for nothing I'm not going to bother rping a character I never have a muse for.

Scorpius and Jenn: Well Emmah said that it'd be cool if he joined the library thread? Maybe he bumps into her and she is like.. oh sorry Scorpius... Wait what?!?!1

Scorpius and Pandora: hnnng they shall be cute.

Casey and Marcheline: Age is but a number to Mary.

Elizabeth and Megara: Awesome!

I can offer you Hyeori Kim for Amberly Chang.

She's a third year Hufflepuff and is a figure skater. She's also a muggleborn and was born in Seoul.

She's is a professional figure skater and had been thinking of dropping out of school so that she can continue her skating career.

Isabella Chaos said:
-Lizzy&Oscar-
Yay friends for Lizzy are a definite yes and Oscar seems like an interesting character. Would you like me to set up an RP for them in the common room?

-Scorpius&Lily-
Not gonna lie I've always wanted to RP with Lily! :frantics: I think a frenemy thing would be really cute, he'd find her annoying and fake and would tease her about it and idk maybe he'd help her ease out of her shell a little? I would really like this.

Lizzy&Oscar
Sounds good! If you could start it that would be awesome.

Scorpius&Lily
Yeah, I think they would make good frenemies too. And he would
Really help her. Someone who insults her would help her be less obviously
Evil. Yeah, so would you like to start something or shall I?
I might be able to start it, if I can grab a few minutes.

Isabella Chaos said:
-Scorpius&Audrey-
I can see Scorpius easily falling for her because of the Veela thing :tut: and he'll find her cute because she reminds him of his old friend Toni (who had the same playby and characteristics :lol: ) but how would they meet?

-Lizzy&Faxen-

-Casey&Alianne-
Omfg I would love this! Casey would definitely love to meet the girl who was able to piece Izaak back together. ^_^
Scorpius & Audrey
:D Well Audrey technically lives in New Zealand but now her best friend, Indianna Lee, has transfered to HNZ. Maybe Audrey gets permission to leave for the weekend to leave school and plans to meet Indianna in Brightstone but meets Scorpius instead? or if he knows Indianna then she introduces them?

Faxen & Lizzy
YAY! :woot: Yes lets start something! Would you mind starting this one?

Casey&Alianne
Exciting!!! Alianne can't wait to meet Izaak's friends and family!!!

Isabella Chaos said:
[Sorry for the long response guys, I got swamped with work and had a friend visit for the weekend so I was busy! :doh: ]

-Isabella&Hayden-
I'm sorry but as I mentioned I *may* have had someone in mind for the teacher/possible final and as I thought, the character has already been taken, sorry!

I'm still up for something there IF you'd like, since Isabella is currently not with the teacher (who will end up being her final) however if you have no other Hayden/Bella plans then that's fine.

So far the only thing I thought is that they'd meet and start something up, but once she finds out he's a teacher at Durmstrang (and would therefore probably know Bella's ex), and that he has a baby with the Headmistress, she'll freak and end things lol. Idk sounds lame, if you have any ideas I'm open for them! It will be a while before Bella would end up with her final since having a baby...and then not.. and then having her family not approve since he's a teacher kinda complicates things so I don't want it to be easy getting back together. So Bella should be single for a while. But again, if you don't wanna go there then it's cool with me.

-Scorpius&Jenn-
OMG yes we need to RP their reunion 'cause it'll be so cute! ^_^

-Scorpius&Pandora-
Yes I think there should definitely be something more before we decide if they should be finals. I think since it's long distance it'll be a struggle for them to get going but their struggle might be worth it? idk lol but yeah :)

-Casey&Marcheline-
Sure, Casey needs more friends. Though she won't mind that Casey's younger (but doesn't seem like it?)

-Lizzy&Megara-
Omg Meg being a negative influence on Lizzy would be so cute! She'd help her learn to stand up for herself and stuff! ^_^

-Scorpius&Audrey-

-Lizzy&Faxen-

-Casey&Alianne-

-Amberly&Ryuuji-
Lol Asians do tend to stick together, I think it's a comfort thing, so she'd love that. They also seem reeeeally alike so it'd be easy for them to get along. Would you like to start an RP please? ^_^

-Lizzy&Oscar-

-Scorpius&Lily-

Sure! I'll start one! :D

Hmmm, let me see here *digs in bag of characters* Oh yes, here we go. Firstly I have Kynleigh Davis. She's a 3rd Year Gryffindor. She could possibly be friends with either Lizzy and/or Amberly seeing as she's in the same year as Lizzy and same house as Amberly. Kynleigh is a little on the odd side (bless her heart) and sort of marches to the beat of her own drum, but she's always happy and very outgoing. Secondly I have Natalina Vanderbal (yes the name started as a joke and well I just ran with it :tut: ). She's a 1st Year Hufflepuff. Lina isn't exactly what you could call shy because she tends to mingle really well with other people, but she's just always very nervous. She tries to be the voice of reason at all times, but at times can be easily influenced.

Alrighty, that's all I have to offer up at the moment (at least I think so...there could easily be more that I missed, but these two just stuck out for me). Let me know what you think!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back