Koboshi Aiko

OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Heteroflexible
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
2wcn1c3.jpg

Koboshi Aiko smiled at the sight of a beautiful day before her. Today she was to be meeting her boyfriend Noboru for a drink. He had come to visit her in Japan with his family and she couldn't wait to introduce her home to him. All the foods and beautiful decorations and places that she admired in her home. Having been born in Okinawa Koshi was used to the beaches and other warm places in Japan, and she sometimes forgot about the cold. Then when she went to Hogwarts New Zealand she was greeted with a rather rude shock. It had undoubtedly opened her eyes to a new aspect of weather that she was not quite used to. As it was she was wearing denim short shorts and a pink singlet. Nobody knew except Noboru that pink was her favourite colour.

She walked to the bench that she has asked him to meet her at. She hoped he would be here soon. Unfortunatley patience really wasn't a strong point of hers. She was really quite impatient when it came to it.

Noboru was new to the whole ‘meet your girlfriend’ thing, he had been dating Koboshi for a couple of months, but that didn’t make things any easier, he knew that Koshi could be rude and mean to everyone, but she never acted that way to him. Noboru would try to change her ways, but he knew that it wouldn’t be right to change someone’s personality to his own liking, so he would skip all of her downfalls and focus on the positives in Koshi’s personality, like how she was very polite and friendly to people she liked.

Noboru walked around a corner and saw Koboshi standing by the bench she asked him to meet her at, on his way he brought her her favourite chocolates, a giant bar of Toblorone. “Hey, I got you some chocolate.” He said smiling and showing her the chocolate.

OOCOut of Character:
This is so weird xD

2wcn1c3.jpg

Koshi smiled when she saw Noboru walking towards her. And if her eyes served their purpose he was carrying her favourite chocolate, a toblerone. She grinned as he came closer to her and kissed him lightly as she took the offered chocolate from him. Breaking off a piece she popped it into her mouth before breaking off another piece and offering it to Noboru. He was nice that way. Even if he didn't like something he would always take it and discreetly dispose of it later. It made her alittle torn as to whether or not she should offer something to him again. And would always decide to give it to him again. Only because she would feel bad about not having something to give.

"Noboru, I too have a gift for you, but you will need to come with me to get it." She said as she grabbed his hand and guided him to the small japanese shop his gift was at. As she stepped inside she smiled as she looked at all the traditional symbols on the walls. Even Hikari~Sensei was in a traditional Kimono. "Noboru, come over here and I will show you what I had made for you. I know how you love to draw, so I had this made for you." Koboshi handed Noboru a box with some Kanji symbols that spelt out his name in Japanese. She hoped he liked it. Inside were different colours he could use for his drawings. "What do you think?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back