OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Eva wondered just how many corridors in this castle could possibly look like exact replicas of each other. She got lost ten times trying to find a bathroom - when she walked around a corner and tried a door, it was locked. Frowning, with her curiosity getting the better of her, the fourth year took out her wand from her robes and unlocked the door swiftly. She checked up and down the corridor before slipping inside. It was a little dim so Eva lit up her wand. That was better. She raised her eyebrow. It was an old classroom but it looked...abandoned? Shrugging, the girl dropped the bag on the floor next to a desk and sat down on top of the desk. She took out her blank notebook and a pencil from home and began to draw. She was unaware that she had left the door of the classroom slightly open, letting in some light. Eva squinted, trying to see what on earth she had been drawing last time but unable to. The Gryffindor got up, went to the back of the room and opened some curtains. Now that was much better. She sighed, happy, before resuming to sit back down on the desk and finish the doodle she'd been busy with a couple of weeks earlier.

Freya had been wanting to get out of the common room for a while, but it with no specific plan of what to do she ended up wandering around the castle. It seemed like a dull thing to do, but people would be surprised by how many new things she noticed about the castle whenever she made her way around like this. As she made her way down the second floor corridor the fourth year noticed that one of the doors that were almost always closed was now open, even it was only on a crack. She held her step for a couple of seconds, staring at the door and debating whether she'd go check it out or not, what if there was something inside that she wasn't meant to see? Then again, she highly doubted the door would be open if that truly was the case. So Freya gripped the strap of her bag and made her way over towards the door. Before actually stepping into the room she carefully opened the door a bit more, before looking through the crack to see what was in the room. The moment she noticed it was another student Freya stepped inside, making sure the door was back to almost being closed before she said anything. "I thought this door used to be locked?" She curiously looked at the girl, wondering what she was doing in there as she hadn't even noticed her notebook yet.​
<i>
</i>

Eva had grown used to people walking in her room back home without knocking first, relatives and friends and friends of friends, so she wasn't surprised to hear someone walk in and state that this door used to be locked. She finished her drawing then looked at who had walked in. Eva smiled, closing her notebook and placing it in her bag beside her. "I unlocked it," she let out a chuckle as she stood and smiled at the girl. She looked at her curiously. "I'm Eva. I'm also new here, so I had no idea this classroom was always locked. It does look abandoned though." If it had been then it had to have been locked for some reason right? More of a reason to stay here. It meant less people were bound to be here. She figured if she had found it it was likely other students came in here too whenever they wanted privacy. But although Eva was used to many people being in her house she was also used to being deserted because people her parents didn't trust, which was an infinite amount, didn't even know she existed. Her parents had always told her and Marco to stay in her room with the door locked, causing both children not to have friends most of their lives. It was time for a change. "What year are you in?" The brunette was usually good at remembering faces, from lessons and the common room. If this girl was in her year she wasn't in her house and that she knew for a fact.

Freya had been looking around the room whilst waiting for th girl to respond to her question. Once she did, he fourth year couldn't help but chuckle at her answer. "Fair enough." Her curiousity only grew when she noticed the state of the room and she couldn't help but wonder why someone would just sit there for fun. There were plenty of better places to go after all. "I'm Freya." She smiled when the other girl had introduced herself, stating she was new at the school. "It kind of is, I think." In a school the size of a castle it wouldn't be strange if there was one abandoned classroom, there would probably just be a completely list of unoccupied, unused rooms they didn't know about. "Where did you transfer from?" She asked Eva, genuinly interested in the other schools there were around the world and knowing that she couldn't be a first year. Freya now made her way over towards where the girl was sitting and sat herself down on one of the desks accross from hers. If she was going to talk to the girl there was no need to awkwardly keep standing close to the door, as if she was ready to leave any second now. When she was asked what year she was in the Puff smiled again, before answering and returning the question. "I'm a fourth year. Aren't you as well? I think I recall seeing you in class, but then again I've got the worst memory so I could easily be mistaken."​
<i>
</i>

"You have a beautiful name Freya," she complimented. She meant what she had just said, but she was also trying to start a conversation where she did not have to talk about herself. It was easier that way, and much less complicated. "Right. Well, it does give more privacy, I guess," she said, and forced herself to smile at the next question. "I didn't. I mean, I used to be homeschooled until now," she told the other girl and smiled at her as she came to sit across to her. At least she hadn't awkwardly walked out after finding out Eva had occupied the space. "I'm actually from New Zealand." The brunette wasn't surprised to hear the question, because she was new or a 'transfer' - or whatever they called it here - so she needed to get used to being asked. If she wasn't the new girl she'd definitely be curious. "Yes, I think I remember you too if I think about it." She was glad she'd found someone in her year, even though she wasn't a Gryffindor. Still, it counted. "What do you think of Hogwarts? I've heard so many things about it, both good and bad and honestly I have no idea what to believe."​

Just trying out new fonts here :p

Freya smiled when the other girl complimented her on her name. Sure, people often asked where she was from because it wasn't a common name around these parts, but compliments didn't happen very often. "Thank you." She genuinly said as her smile grew a bit wider. When Eva answered her question about where she transferred from, the fourth year Puff immediately felt bad about asking. "Oh! I'm sorry." She apologized to the girl, hoping she wouldn't take it bad. Seeing as most older new students were transferred it seemed only logical to ask which school she came from. "I don't know if this makes this any less awkward, but I used to be homeschooled too." Freya chuckled, hoping the other girls experience with homeschooling would be better than her own. She hadn't met a lot of students who were homeschooled as well, in fact she hadn't met any yet, so it felt nice to finally meet someone who could relate to certain things. "I love it." She answered the girls question truthfully, feeling like there would be no point in lying about aything. "I mean some days more than others, and for me it took some time to adapt - but I don't think I'd trade it for anything in the world. "​
<i>
</i>

Eva laughed as Freya apologised, trying not to make the other girl feel too bad simply because she'd asked her a normal question. "No worries, I understand as to why you'd be confused. It's not that usual to call someone who was homeschooled a transfer," she said, her smile still on her face. "Really? That's cool. Were you always in New Zealand, or are you from somewhere else originally?" Now that Eva thought about it, her name didn't seem to originate from this part of the world. But then again her accent seemed to be normal so Freya might've just had family members from someplace else, like Eva did. She nodded, a little impressed at her answer about the school. "I've heard mixed feelings from people," she admitted. "Like both good and not so good."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back