Finally .. I'm having friends !

Hyacin Campbell

OOC First Name
arjane
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Hyacin was in her usual good mood today. She already did what has to be done.She was very thankful that finally she had the guts to send her mother an owl as well as her Granny. She just need to wait for their reply.Hyacin don't even know if she wanted to wait for it or to hope to receive something but she didn't mind. It's just that she feels very light because she'd said everything she wants to say to her mother though not in person. She wanted to sing but she knew that singing wasn't really her field. She laughed at her own joke.

Her feet led her to the courtyard. She looked around to find someone she knew and saw some of her friends there. She waved and greeted them. She sat on the ground looking at her feet. She sighed and hoped that someone would talk to her ..

Elijah Tine, not often caught without his guitar, was out without his guitar. There was one, tiny reason for this. He'd been playing so hard over the past few days, that he had small blisters on his hand, and had to take a break. It didn't happen often as usual Elijah had a special glove that he wore when this happened, but he couldn't even find that. Instead, he had put plasters on each of the blisters and was strumming away with an imaginary guitar. Eli was at loss at what to do. He didn't often go without his guitar, but he had forced himself out without it. And was just wondering aimlessly around the school. His thoughts were mainly summer, and what he was going to do. Eli really didn't understand why some people couldn't just stay at Hogwarts. He didn't know how many others were in his situation, but what he did know that being allowed to stay at Hogwarts during the long winter break, would mean that his life would greatly improve. What he found that since staying in Hostels, he'd become somewhat paranoid about his stuff. But there was nothing Eli could really do. He was a runaway. No one apart from his school friends had any ideas as to where he was. He hadn't met any of these people in Australia, and as far as he knew none of them stayed in Aussieland. So no one knew. He hadn't really spoken about it to anyone. He just drifted through life, with his guitar and a good heart. It was upon this site, that Elijah walked out the large grand doors, and onto the courtyard. His green eyes quickly adjusted to the sudden change in lighting. He didn't get out much. But he loved the world. He knew it had such beauty. Beauty he usual wrote about, that and his continued loneliness. A tortured artist. He hated that name for him. It wasn't true, but as a serious musician, he spent little time with others, and wrote about how hard the world could be, while it's simple beauty would lead you on to believe that it was a lot more.

Eli wasn't deep, but he wrote in his song, exactly how he felt. It was the only time he did. Elijah noticed a girl sitting herself, so walked over newly determined, to make a couple of new friends. He sat down beside her and smiled politely at the girl. "Hi." Eli said with a smile. He wasn't usual shy, but he was shy without his guitar. He looked down at his hands, going ever so slightly red. He wondered what the girl would think of him. Him and his plasters and the fact, he'd said hi and blushed. "Are you waiting on someone, or just came here for a seat?" he asked looking up at the girl, and giving a warm smile. As warm as the hufflepuff could muster. He then returned his gaze to his hands, incase the girl left without saying anything.

Hyacin looked up 'cause her prayer was answered and someone was talking to her. She Stood up quickly and smiled to the boy who had - as she looked down - plasters on his hand. "Uhm, hi," she said. The boy was totally unfamiliar to her. Though he looked like his a Hufflepuff. "No. Uhm, I'm .. alone," she said. She looked back at the unknown boy and asked though they don't know each other, the curiosity made her asked him anyway. "Do you mind , if ... What happened to your hand?" she stammered don't know what to say. Instinctively, she took his hand and examined it. "Is it fine? does it hurt?" Hyacin knew that it does hurt but asked it anyway. She dropped his hands very carefully and looked down, "Sorry, I'm a bit annoying aren't I? It's just, your hands .. I'm Hyacin,by the way." she introduced herself.

It only took a second or so for the girl to reply. And at that her reply came quickly. Startling Eli a little. He watched with a smile on his face. The girl seemed excitable. Just like Elijah. Who despite the fact he was without his guitar was an excitable and hyper young boy. He just watched, as she noted his hands, and took them suddenly in hers. As much as Elijah was excitable, it was a little odd, to have this girl, whom he knew nothing about take his hands, and ask what happened. It wasn't anything major that happened to his hands. Apart from he had played too much and was suffering because he'd lost his puc. The guitar strings generally did this to his hands when he a) played for too long, and b) lost his gloves and puc. Elijah smiled somewhat nervously before wincing as the girl touched at a finger, and pressed against a blister. He put his hands into his pockets now feeling self concious and weird, while staring at the girl with his green eyes. "I was playing the guitar. And I played for too long and too hard, and I got blisters on my fingers. And I have quite sensitive hands." Eli said, looking down at the ground before back up at the girl, who introduced herself to be Hyacin. An odd name Elijah thought but he liked he it. Odd name fitted the girl, from what he could tell. Elijah extended his hand to her, for her to shake. Although he was very aware of the plasters and his hand in general.

"You aren't annoying Hyacin. My hands are my hands. A tortured musician is what I am, and my hands show me for it. I'm Elijah, or Eli." Elijah said smiling at the girl. "It is a pleasure a meet you, Hyacin."

A guitar is the suspect for the boy's hand. Hyacin smiled. she never learned to play guitar and didn't want to if it will cause her the same hand. Elijah extended his hand for Hyacin to shake,she shook it lightly afraid to hurt the boy's hand."A tortured musician?" she laughed "well stop playing guitar for now until you blisters heal" she said with a friendly smile. Hyacin felt that she knew the boy so well and didn't know why."It's a pleasure to meet you,too" she said. She looked around and back to the boy, "do you want to sit with me on the ground? or do you want to find some bench to sit on?" she asked and continued while smiling, "or do you want to stand ?" she asked. She waited for the boy to reply and noticed that his eyes are green. Eyes were always a big deal for her. She wanted to have Elijah's eye. Embarrassed that she looked directly on the boy's eyes, she looked down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back